Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

I think the point it to test the max LPH of each pump...then let the end user decide which pump fits his combination of mods.
Everyone should feel lucky the mfg's are even agreeing to a test like this....it NEVER happens with other parts.
If y'all start throwing out test it this way/test it that way/run it on this truck with XYZ mods, etc....you're gonna kill any chance of the test happening.

If you know what you're looking for for your own truck...you should be able to read the specs on the pump and detirmine if it'll work on your truck or not. If you can't do that....maybe you're in over your head anyway....IMHO

Hey John, (Mr. Floor-it)....why don't you take care of the costumers that you have left hanging for 8 months and worry about the the "who's the CP3 King" for later
your customer service leaves a lot to be desired and we both know who i am talking about

NO! I don't know who your talking about.
John

I would think the easiest test method would be set up a truck with huge injectors (like Flux 6's) that are beyond the capability of a single CP3.

Then start bolting in the different builders pumps....The one that delivers the most fuel will make the most Hp.
The pump that makes the most HP wins.

If the Hp difference is slight then so is the difference between the pumps. If a pump makes a great deal more power than the others the conclusion is obvious.

that's not a bad idea in theory. But, you'd have one guy arguing that the ecm was defueling, another aruging that the truck was heat soaked from previous runs, lift pump pressure failing, transmission slipping, etc. I think you are on the right track though. Put Flux 6's or so on the test stand with each pump and then see what happens. Like John is saying, sure, a certain stage 2 may keep up with a small set of injectors under "real world driving conditions".

I think all three guys need to come to an agreement on a big set of injectors, flowed right in front of them for verification. Then mount the pumps on the test stand flowing through those injectors and see what happens. That is assuming that the equipment is available to do this.

That would be me John.

aaaah! yes this has been an on going situation that has many twists to it and I will own up to this one as to
I DROPPED THE BALL!!! Brian has been more than a stand up guy with me, brian does know my situation the last 4.5 months but that is still no excuse on my part. Remember we all are human and make mistakes, its owning up to those mistakes that I hope will make a difference.

John

costumer service and a quick return on parts is all (us) the customer wants

that's awesome your getting Brian fixed up john !!!! :Cheer:

Scott

"Sh$t Happens" reguarly and is a part of the small businessman's life.
Its how the Sh$t gets dealt with that separates the maggots from the honest business men.

John is a straight up businessman that builds a best quality part....What more can we ask?

"Sh$t Happens" reguarly and is a part of the small businessman's life.
Its how the Sh$t gets dealt with that separates the maggots from the honest business men.

John is a straight up businessman that builds a best quality part....What more can we ask?

Oh trust me, I understand business. And I think John is a Great Guy with a Quality product.

But if your really interested in someone answering that last question of yours, just say the word. Personally I choose not to.

And there is the poor guy in switzerland too...
I do believe in ya John, I really do and you did me right. But I steered the poor guy to you from another "non-responsive" vendor. He deserves better than he is getting as well. I am a little tired of him burning up my e-mail for something only you can resolve. At least answer the poor guy.

I have. Something had to have happened to the pump on the way over there!! I did not pack the pump either, Jason would have.

John

OMG, Where is all the pump builders?????? Doesnt look like much of a Shootout if there only one guy that going in!!! Ya I know Shane said he was in but, but is he really!!! Or is it, that you other pump builders, are just trying to put something togeather b4 everyone starts houndin on ya. Come on guys lets test these pumps @ a neutral shop, and lets put this %#^t to rest.

Sorry I am busy, building product CP3's, Injectors, Twin Turbo kits, fuel systems, and developing camshaft profiles. I already said NOVEMBER, if that is not good enough oh well. The customer comes first.

Back