Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

Greg you are completely right, I just met up with Brady last month and were talking about his new CP3 will flow over a 100% more! The technology that II has is amazing, Im loving there new shop and all the awesome things they are doing, This pump is gonna change things and is going to be putting out some serious power.
WOW I didnt know Brady was selling BS too, cuz you nimrods are buyin it like candy and trying to feed it to all the school kids, OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, Just like Johnboy said, the wal-mart of diesel products, LMFAO that was a goodone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang

I can say that the guy that puts up the biggest numbers will surly get my money and I dont care who it is. it is all about getting the best . I hope that none of the competerters chicken out .as theres cash on the line.....

Fight till the end. Either way it goes some people just run there mouth cause thats the company that helps them out. No names will be said. I for 1 will not give a cent to II. Heck i hate Ats but like the 5k thats it.

WOW I didnt know Brady was selling BS too, cuz you nimrods are buyin it like candy and trying to feed it to all the school kids, OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, Just like Johnboy said, the wal-mart of diesel products, LMFAO that was a goodone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang

lil hooker you crack me up :hehe::hehe::hehe:
everyone gets so bent out of shape, but i guess i would rather buy from the wal-mart of diesel products then the Goodwill of diesel products :poke:

lil hooker you crack me up :hehe::hehe::hehe:
everyone gets so bent out of shape, but i guess i would rather buy from the wal-mart of diesel products then the Goodwill of diesel products :poke:
Goodwill, well i guess your tryin thats a start lol, O by the way why dont you ask Greg how he did at the drags recently, now that a funny one, PUMP, of PUMPs :hehe:

You know tmoneydiesel you can out run a dragon when you Floor It, when your tuned by a professional but not if your tuned by Walmart!!

John

My money is on John, sorry don't think the others stand a chance. When I need to step up my two stockersthe only one touching them will be John.

Goodwill, well i guess your tryin thats a start lol, O by the way why dont you ask Greg how he did at the drags recently, now that a funny one, PUMP, of PUMPs :hehe:
And how did you do, I didn’t see you there any where .

The truck made more power, it broke things , and Zach and I fixed them , and fixed then and fixed them and finished the event.

This was the first pass , rolled the tree stating the timer, and then I launched , so this would have been a lot faster , by mine and Charlie’s estimate , about 8 tenths . This was with half the nitrous I normal start with, .090

The last day , I did the same with 129 mph and again I ask where were you ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zX9oQSP1PQ

And how did you do, I didn’t see you there any where .

The truck made more power, it broke things , and Zach and I fixed them , and fixed then and fixed them and finished the event.

This was the first pass , rolled the tree stating the timer, and then I launched , so this would have been a lot faster , by mine and Charlie’s estimate , about 8 tenths . This was with half the nitrous I normal start with, .090

The last day , I did the same with 129 mph and again I ask where were you ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zX9oQSP1PQ
Well you see Greg, i drag race 300' at a time. I dont need to be there to know how bad you did. I think i could run close to that with no nos

All Greg needs on Project X is a higher stall converter. He now has a larger turbo, bigger injectors and yes he now has a 85% pump.
John do you want to talk about the truth that you and I know about???? I have not brought any of it up or talked about things with people. I have heard that you have been talking crap about us. I did not think you would stoop to that level but I see you talking crap on here. Is this were you want this to go?
I will not go to St. Joes as I know they do your testing.
I will not give any credit to the hokie test that was displayed not so long ago. The one were Johns Shanes and our pumps were tested. The test was not done at rated rail pressure or had any temp. or rpm controls what so ever.
If you want to come to our testing facility, we have 2 CP3 test stands and you can be part of the testing, steup, etc. We can test on 2 test stands that would prove the test to be accurate.
Brady

All Greg needs on Project X is a higher stall converter. He now has a larger turbo, bigger injectors and yes he now has a 85% pump.
John do you want to talk about the truth that you and I know about???? I have not brought any of it up or talked about things with people. I have heard that you have been talking crap about us. I did not think you would stoop to that level but I see you talking crap on here. Is this were you want this to go?
I will not go to St. Joes as I know they do your testing.
I will not give any credit to the hokie test that was displayed not so long ago. The one were Johns Shanes and our pumps were tested. The test was not done at rated rail pressure or had any temp. or rpm controls what so ever.
If you want to come to our testing facility, we have 2 CP3 test stands and you can be part of the testing, steup, etc. We can test on 2 test stands that would prove the test to be accurate.
Brady
Well i know the answer to that, NO!!!!!!!........ Like that fair Brady. Bob might have said it best, Germany!!!!!!
If your pump is that good you should have no problem goin anywhere.

Go ahead brady say what you have to, unless its lies. I've told people about our first pumps and the first machinist that wasn't doing what and the way we asked things to be done. They got and were screwed up period! As to talking crap!! all I have done is defend myself from what YOUR! workers have been telling customers about me and my pumps. Go ahead brady say what you have to here so I at least have a chance to defend myself about the lies that II is telling about me and my company. As to this test about mine and wicked and II pumps, I don't know about this comparision test. St Joe diesel and N.E Diesel do not use some hokie type of testing, only Bosch certified!!!!

John

Back