Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

John I have not been doing any of the things you say. I AM ALSO TIRED of the smack talk from you and others doing CP3's. I see a product called a Dragonslayer which is someone's attempt to sell their product and bash us at the same time. John you have not done this but I have heard from your old employee's and others what you have been saying as well. One of your old employee's said to me that one of the reasons why he quit was because he did not agree with what you were telling people about us.
I have never said that St. Joes uses hokie testing. I was refering to some testing that was posted on another thread.
You and I have mostly gotten along before. It would be sad to see things change now.

Brady

My experience with Industrial Injection, for what it's worth...

I went through 3 dual feed lines, all of which were replaced free of charge. Had to pay overnight shipping on one of them, because I was in a pinch, but otherwise I felt taken care of.

My silver bullet has been going strong. A nearby shop owner with over 1000hp truck looked at the turbo and thought the shaft was a bit loose, so I called II about it, they said as long as it wasn't hitting the housing, it was good. I hope they'll stand by that in the event that I'd have a problem.

I met a couple of the guys at sema, and they seemed pretty cool, and I've talked to a couple of guys on the phone (cody, brady) who were helpful.

When I first got my Stage 2 pump, and rail pressure wasn't as strong as some of the floor-it guys were running, they told me to install the dual feed line. I did, and it seemed like it might have made a difference. Rail pressure still wasn't on par with the other guys. I didn't really second guess the pump, just thought I needed the next "stage". When II came out with their 85% pump, I looked into it. Comp said he'd ask brady what he could do for me, but I never heard back. I called industrial myself, but they weren't willing to take the stage 2 pump back in return. I'd have to ship it to them, and have my truck down in the meantime. I decided against that because I can't have my truck down for weeks at a time. I felt like I gave them an honest chance to have me run their product, but they weren't real interested in doing anything about my situation. I got a standard response like "send it in and we'll take a look at it". I didn't feel like they did me wrong whatsoever, I just think if it was my shop, I'd want to try to iron out any issues with a guy that has spent thousands of dollars with me. I sold the Stage 2 pump, and put a stock cp3 in it's place. I don't even want to start a war with what I witnessed on both my rail pressure gauge and on the dyno with the stock pump back in place...

Again,
very happy with the turbo. Customer service on replacing the Dual feed lines was nothing short of excellent. I would not buy a stage 2 pump if I had it to do over again. I don't believe my experience with the Stage 2 pump is an isolated one by any means. I personally have witnessed 2 other trucks with II stage 2 pumps with very similar performance. Their 85% pump might be a whole different story. Hopefully this isn't taken as a bash, just my experience which has been about 75% good. All due respect for I.I., as they are great for this sport, and have some truely great products. Respectfully,

J.P.

I told you that we could turn your Stage 2 pump into a Dragon Fire pump right away. I told you that we would start on it the DAY it was in our shop. And yes you will have much more fuel than you have now.

I am glad you have liked your products that you have purchased from us.
We are always trying to upgrade our products all the time.
If you want to try again then maybe we can work something out.
As you know we do take care of our good customers.
Posting this on this thread is not a good relations move on your part.
We have offered a very affordable upgrade for everyone including you.
Thanks, Brady

Posting this on this thread is not a good relations move on your part...

Thanks, Brady

"not a good relations move"? I'll refrain from making any guesses as to what I think this comment may mean. I think I've been respectful, fair, and honest -- just as I have been when describing all of the positive aspects of Industrial Injection. Should I be held to a higher standard than this?

I think what you've posted is accurate in regard to what we spoke about on the phone. I didn't get the same answer on a prior call with an employee. Comp urged me to call and talk to you.

When I first purchased my stage 2 pump from II, I was sent the pump, and I sent in my factory pump back in return. This was done to avoid having the truck down for any significant period of time. I expected to follow the same customary procedure when upgrading from a stage 2 to the 85% pump. After realizing that this was no longer an option, I sold my stage 2 pump, and purchased 2 stock pumps. One is in the truck now, and the other is getting modified by a different shop.

I would still do business with industrial injection, if mistaken on the interpretation of the comment quoted above.

Last edited:
Posting this on this thread is not a good relations move on your part.

Damn thats low.

I wish you guys would quit bickering and get this test over with some people (me) need a CP3 and are waiting for test results. Not what some :cheer: say about them. I do know one thing while it might take a while to get their pump, Ive never heard one person say their pump wont keep up. Also, while I dont think Wicked has as many pumps out (or maybe they do and they just dont get on forums) I have yet to hear their pumps wont keep up. As for II, I cant say the same, as a matter of fact Id say only about 25% of the people on these boards which have their stage 2 and 3's say they keep up, from real world testing and not from some super duper data logger :doh:. Now I havent heard of anyone running the new pump they have which is why I want to see these test results.

Saying that I know where my money is going as of right now, unless these test for some reason prove my thoughts wrong.

Here is the reality of all things CP3 related. My CP3 is called a Dragonslayer, for obvious reasons. I am relatively new to the CP3 business, doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing, as performance in rail pressure speaks for itself. Brady you may be a business man, but you have no class AT ALL! I make the Arson II CP3 kit, was the FIRST to offer a stage 1 kit. You and your stink buddy Greg made fun of it. After you had seen all the postive support in the "bag of parts" thread. You posted stage 1 kits are now available from you. A clear indication of your intent to capitalize on my innovation. It is there for the world to see, if anyone needs the link PM me. John and myself were on the same page of pump development, with his stage 3 and my Dragonslayer. The best you had was the late Dmax CP3, which has a 0.5mm larger plunger, as those who have owned it know it doesen't perform very well. Funny how now you have an 85% increased flow pump, you didn't have much of a CP3 before wonder who's real ideas are inside that pump?

I am still big enough to have innovative products, that "I CAME UP WITH" yet small enough to know that the consumer comes first. I guess that is why I work on average 12 hours a day.

As to me not having alot of pumps out there actually I do. This is not meant to be negative towards anyone, we attract a different type of customer, most don't get into threads to fight. I do see them viewing these threads occasionally. I would rather have no complaints of service or perfomance, than a bunch of bickering childish cheerleaders. Once again not directed at anyone, just my preference of opinion.

As for tesing CP3's, I guarantee you that if I had a BOSCH Certified test stand at my constant disposal, I would be even further ahead in CP3's. I know FOR SURE that I would post flow data in THIS thread, showing my best numbers. Percentages of flow, is just another form of BS to distract the consumer.

I am Shane Roark and I approve this message.

Here is the reality of all things CP3 related. My CP3 is called a Dragonslayer, for obvious reasons. I am relatively new to the CP3 business, doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing, as performance in rail pressure speaks for itself. Brady you may be a business man, but you have no class AT ALL! I make the Arson II CP3 kit, was the FIRST to offer a stage 1 kit. You and your stink buddy Greg made fun of it. After you had seen all the postive support in the "bag of parts" thread. You posted stage 1 kits are now available from you. A clear indication of your intent to capitalize on my innovation. It is there for the world to see, if anyone needs the link PM me. John and myself were on the same page of pump development, with his stage 3 and my Dragonslayer. The best you had was the late Dmax CP3, which has a 0.5mm larger plunger, as those who have owned it know it doesen't perform very well. Funny how now you have an 85% increased flow pump, you didn't have much of a CP3 before wonder who's real ideas are inside that pump?

I am still big enough to have innovative products, that "I CAME UP WITH" yet small enough to know that the consumer comes first. I guess that is why I work on average 12 hours a day.

As to me not having alot of pumps out there actually I do. This is not meant to be negative towards anyone, we attract a different type of customer, most don't get into threads to fight. I do see them viewing these threads occasionally. I would rather have no complaints of service or perfomance, than a bunch of bickering childish cheerleaders. Once again not directed at anyone, just my preference of opinion.

As for tesing CP3's, I guarantee you that if I had a BOSCH Certified test stand at my constant disposal, I would be even further ahead in CP3's. I know FOR SURE that I would post flow data in THIS thread, showing my best numbers. Percentages of flow, is just another form of BS to distract the consumer.

very well said shane:Cheer:

<--- new customer :)

jlibert, I did not mean any disrespect but I would rather you call me or PM me with this same need. I will always find a way to help.

Shane, I can't believe you are trying to say that you have invented CP3 pumps and all of the mod's. NEXT you are trying to say you work 12 hour days and we don't work hard AT ALL.
Yes Shane you offered your box of parts before us. We had been making those parts for along time before you. We put ours in a bag. WOOO.
We all work 12 hour days and many times we don't leave until after midnight if we are trying to help one of our customers get back on the road. Good try though!!!

Innovate and invent, are seperate words with seperate meanings. You might try a BOX, so your products don't arrive damaged. I tried bags once, decided garbage works well in a bag, not expensive parts.

Please do not be so vain to think my entire post was directed at you, because it wasn't.

How about y'all settle on a date and a place and let the pumps speak for themselves?
I'm sure quite a few new sales will be going to the winner.

The back and forth BS looks childish for 2 vendors of y'alls stature.

Hell...anyone with a computer and a few tools can read how to do the "bag/box of parts" FCA/gear case mods for themselves on Relentless Diesel's site.
Here: http://www.relentlessdiesel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5

Now that we know I can do that myself....why don't y'all put the big dog pumps to the test and show us how well you do what we CAN'T do........

Last edited:
John I have not been doing any of the things you say. I AM ALSO TIRED of the smack talk from you and others doing CP3's. I see a product called a Dragonslayer which is someone's attempt to sell their product and bash us at the same time. John you have not done this but I have heard from your old employee's and others what you have been saying as well. One of your old employee's said to me that one of the reasons why he quit was because he did not agree with what you were telling people about us.
I have never said that St. Joes uses hokie testing. I was refering to some testing that was posted on another thread.
You and I have mostly gotten along before. It would be sad to see things change now.

Brady
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

This thread has alot of bickering but it's kinda nice to see the guys that build the stuff we use are just as passionate about thier products as us the diesel consumer are about our trucks. Good to know they really care about thier products.

jlibert, I did not mean any disrespect but I would rather you call me or PM me with this same need. I will always find a way to help.

No hard feelings. As of right now, all my needs are taken care of.

How about y'all settle on a date and a place and let the pumps speak for themselves?
I'm sure quite a few new sales will be going to the winner.

The back and forth BS looks childish for 2 vendors of y'alls stature.

Hell...anyone with a computer and a few tools can read how to do the "bag/box of parts" FCA/gear case mods for themselves on Relentless Diesel's site.
Here: http://www.relentlessdiesel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5

Now that we know I can do that myself....why don't y'all put the big dog pumps to the test and show us how well you do what we CAN'T do........

That is not quite what is done, in level 1 mods, the gear case yes, the rest no. I as a vendor, do not feel it is appropriate for that to be dispalyed as to what we do. Actually it is an insult for you to assume that is what a level 1 or stage 1 mod consists of. You started a thread for the Official content, this is not that thread.

Sorry if you feel it's inappropriate or are insulted but if that's not what you do then what's the issue ?
That link has been posted many times on this site and others...it's been around forever.
Here's what I see happening...and I hope I'm wrong. You and Brady or Brady and John...or whoever it may be...will get pissed because of threads like this then drop out of the planned shootout.
Like I said...I'd rather see the pumps do the talking. I'm sure you guys all speak on occasion...hammer put your personal issues in private and show all of us that are waiting exactly how good you are.

Sorry if you feel it's inappropriate or are insulted but if that's not what you do then what's the issue ?
That link has been posted many times on this site and others...it's been around forever.
Here's what I see happening...and I hope I'm wrong. You and Brady or Brady and John...or whoever it may be...will get pissed because of threads like this then drop out of the planned shootout.
Like I said...I'd rather see the pumps do the talking. I'm sure you guys all speak on occasion...hammer put your personal issues in private and show all of us that are waiting exactly how good you are.

kinda like put up or shut up? It might just work

ok here is the truth about rail pressure and this might shed a different light on what is going on , I spent 8 hours on the dyno yesterday at Dr Performance , thank you Kenny for the use of the dyno and the nitrous.

We made a lot of pulls and I want to thank Burt Daniels for the fact that his, rebuilt in the truck, in the middle of the night short block , needed after I toasted all the pistons the weekend before Drag Week , held up to a hell of a beating .

He and James Role the service director , do a lot of support work ,and make sure I get to the track with the busy schedule and multiple projects that I have going at anyone time .

I have been advised to delete some graphs on the data log sheets, and that is all I will say about that

Here are two pulls both with the Smarty TNT REVO R on 5 rail pressure on max. The only difference is the DR performance module

the NX was a .125 jet with 900 psi bottle pressure. on both

The bottom most graph is boost, max with the silver bullet 72 is 52 psi with 47 drive pressure

Up from that is Rail pressure, the max resolution of the sensor is 27,000. Anything about that is a flat line I have a 35,000 psi senso coming .

The blue graph is the Smart on 5 with max rail pressure and no Dr Performance and the green graph is with the Dr Performance race box

If I turn the Rail pressure to Stock on the smarty , and turn the Dr Performance box on the results are the exact same

This is with 54 liter per min injectors and the new Industrial injection stage II pump.

All this about draining the rail has been related to software. I can turn the smarty to 9 and with these huge injectors it still maintains rail pressure, but the locomotive smoke, just chokes the life out of any kind of acceleration.
The 1 and 3 levels were identical and layer one graph on top of another identical.

Just as in carburetors on race engines you have jets and bleed, and, on the high end competition eliminator carburetors where we have to retain stock appearance. We find ways around the quirks and down falls with a lot of engineering

the lines on the top are wheel speed , at over 150 mph with 4.33 gears and 28 tall tires

ScreenShot002.jpg

Last edited:
I am ready, I wish we can find a neutral place. II wants it to be at their place because they think they are the only ones that can do accuarte testing and thats not so. It's like a dyno here reads high and another one reads low, it doesent matter as we are all on the same machine on the same day, Lets GO!!

John

Back