Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

. . .The true test of a CP3 is to provide fuel very close to 1:1 with what the ECM is asking for. . . With the right product, you don't need special programming to get rail pressure, you just need a capable pump. . .Having to "TUNE" up the pump, shows lack of its capability, having to tune down a pump indicates significant reserve capabilities. . .

^^Excellent explanation^^

I think it's great that someone on the ragged edge can use an electronic module to squeeze everything they can out of a mild pump. But, it seems more like a band-aid fix for the underlying issue.

Greg, With the new 85% pump do you still need the DR. P to see rail pressure above 25k or so?

ok here is the truth about rail pressure and this might shed a different light on what is going on , I spent 8 hours on the dyno yesterday at Dr Performance , thank you Kenny for the use of the dyno and the nitrous.

8 hours huh??:hehe:

Is it even possible for you to tell the truth??:bang

When did you get out of there............3 AM????:hehe::kick:

8 hours huh??:hehe:

Is it even possible for you to tell the truth??:bang

When did you get out of there............3 AM????:hehe::kick:

How long did your last dyno session last there Mr Dock? How as the walk home? :shake::shake::shake:

Goodwill, well i guess your tryin thats a start lol, O by the way why dont you ask Greg how he did at the drags recently, now that a funny one, PUMP, of PUMPs :hehe:

Hey lil hooker im not on the corner askin greg for info in exchange for turnin tricks? But unlike you i dont keep up with gregs performance or what he does in general because we have extremely different views on things,

You know tmoneydiesel you can out run a dragon when you Floor It, when your tuned by a professional but not if your tuned by Walmart!!John

ohhh johnny boy how does if feel to be the Goodwill of diesel shops? But i guess when your up and coming and need to make a name for yourself you go after the best so that u can bash them to make you look good, Goodluck though i hope the donation box is big enough to match what they are bringing.

now that is funny I dont care who you are :hehe::hehe:

Hmmm kinda came a lil late in da game didnt ya? :bang

Hey lil hooker im not on the corner askin greg for info in exchange for turnin tricks? But unlike you i dont keep up with gregs performance or what he does in general because we have extremely different views on things,

ohhh johnny boy how does if feel to be the Goodwill of diesel shops? But i guess when your up and coming and need to make a name for yourself you go after the best so that u can bash them to make you look good, Goodluck though i hope the donation box is big enough to match what they are bringing.

Hmmm kinda came a lil late in da game didnt ya? :bang
Well, I just hate to see people git the wrong idea. Go back in some of the cp3 threads, questions where asked, and all Greg did was BS his way out of it just like now, the man is full of chit. 800 and sum ponys, on mild injectors stg2 and a 66, come on, if it where that easy, everyone would be making huge power with little everything. Plus, in Diesel Power it said a truck that anyone can built!!!!!!!!!!!.............. Where are they, cuz i sure as hell dont see um????????? I dont see any truth in project x at all. If anything is Goodwill that is, they directed the diesel world there way from a lie, to make money, right or wrong???? But i guess if your willing to dump a butt load into a truck with umlimited funds and tell people you can build it too, looking someone in the face, knowin its a lie. I just want to see, 1 truck, other then project x that is turnin those kind of # with that setup.

I have always thought of II as a rip off to begin with!!! I will have a floor it to be outrun a dragon anyday

I'd rather be known for my good will rather than being a hustler. I don't know where you've been but I'm not like you, an up and comer!! :hehe:I started the modded CP3 craze, what the hell have you done. :blahblah1: I also dont have to bash to look good, I just do!! :eek:wned:

John

I'd rather be known for my good will rather than being a hustler. I don't know where you've been but I'm not like you, an up and comer!! :hehe:I started the modded CP3 craze, what the hell have you done. :blahblah1: I also dont have to bash to look good, I just do!! :eek:wned:

John
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I have always thought of II as a rip off to begin with!!!

Couldnt agree more!!! the II CP3 stage 3 we got sucks, talking 20k not even in this pump's dreams, now 12k is closer to real RP

Then we sent out the Stock cp3 pump to be upgraded by floor it and got screwed real bad by vendor BAM diesel! never got the pump back and got screwed with over $1500

Now i hope we have some luck with the evil twin kit that going on tomorrow....

I don't even care any more.... Floor It or nothing is the street attitude in my neighborhood.

All three of you guys ship the pumps to an independent laboratory somewhere, who cares if they send the real deal or not.... when it arrives and flows we will know who is going in the right direction.

I personally will pay the insured FedEx for all three of you guys so that no one has to cry about driving to Utah.

Let's go boys, FTE Diesel wants the facts on the table and we will pay for shipping.

Now look what you went and started WAP:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:. Can't we all just get along????????*bdh*

John, you know your #1 in my book... I just want to help facilitate your vindication.

The big don't always do better... and the others can claim heroism. But John at Floor It will command respect when the simple facts hit paper.

How long did your last dyno session last there Mr Dock? How as the walk home? :shake::shake::shake:

Well...considering I make as much, or more power on #2 than Greggy Poo does with Nitrous, I would say thats like comparing apples to oranges!!
:kick:

I don't even care any more.... Floor It or nothing is the street attitude in my neighborhood.

All three of you guys ship the pumps to an independent laboratory somewhere, who cares if they send the real deal or not.... when it arrives and flows we will know who is going in the right direction.

I personally will pay the insured FedEx for all three of you guys so that no one has to cry about driving to Utah.

Let's go boys, FTE Diesel wants the facts on the table and we will pay for shipping.

There you guy... Wally has stepped up so lets hear it fellas...

After a day of Investigating, It looks like the fastest dodge truck 4x4 is NADP's in canada. I spoke with the owner Barry, and this is what they use:
II Twin turbo's, II modified twin pumps, Dynomite injectors ? and PPE Tuning!

I think that Speaks for Itselve as to "What works better"!

After a day of Investigating, It looks like the fastest dodge truck 4x4 is NADP's in canada. I spoke with the owner Barry, and this is what they use:

Ok, what if it had better injectors and better pumps?

John

Bull**** #2 only :thankyou2:

Back