New to the vp world

That "tally" board is just something I saw online years ago and thought it was funny. So you butchered the stack huh? Always wondered what a miter would look like. Shoot us a side shot of her.

And if you ever twin it I want to drive it again. That is something else I always wondered....and a ppump. :evil

The first thing I'd do is get that God forsaken Indian off the license plate. I don't remember getting to vote for that schidt and don't appreciate the state much for making us drive around with that on our vehicles. :(

No that stack is still intact lol. I had this one around. If in fact it ever does get twinned I will allow one free test drive lol.

a6937ba0-3e36-9d1f.jpg

a6937ba0-3e61-574a.jpg

I won't mutilate it and turn it into a flatbiller ride I promise! Lol

I think you got better roots than that....but it is your baby now. :D I might wanna keep this extra key though....if you make it too ugly, I might have to repo it. LOL

Repo job!? Lizard Lick Towing style? If or when he does it Rick, you have to throw a huge tv drama fit and start throwing stuff and threatening him. Its sure to go viral on youtube as long as he orals coal when hes driving away in it...

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
sport conversion, leveling kit and single 5" factory location exhaust....is what i would do...but its yours. :lolly:

I would love a sport conversion. I hate aftermarket bumpers especially ranch hands and such but this one is an exception, I actually really like this one so I'm not really worried about it.
The exhaust will probably get put back out the back some day but the miter is pleasing me for now and I don't think it looks to terrible.
The leveling kit... Um well I really dont like a true leveled truck and I HATE that Cali lean when the front is higher in the front... With that being said I believe I'll just have to leave that be especially since it looks proportional with the 265's.
And just because...
a6934819-b592-1879.jpg

a6934819-b5aa-fb9d.jpg

a6934819-b5bb-9e16.jpg

285's look good on a dually. Does the truck have spacers on the rear? Kind of look like it in the pics. You're going to need them with the 285.

Has 1-3/4" on the rear. I forgot who's red dually it was that posted pictures awhile back but I think it had 285's or maybe 305's and it did look good but I just don't know lol

Rick im gonna add 2 more 305's to the back of mine and run the single wheel on the outside i will send u some pics when i get it done.

Back