thoughts/prayers needed

mack1call

My good friend Jeff, cumminsPOWER on here, is over in Afghanistan and stepped on an IED yesterday. He is OK but in serious condition. they will be stabilizing him in Afghan and flying him to Germany for further stabilizing, and then he will be coming stateside. I will give updates as they are given to me.

thanks guys,
Andy

Done. I see the effects of IEDs everyday here. God bless him, he has a rough road ahead.

But, on a good note, he is going to get at least one year deployment free! :rockwoot:

Payers sent to him and family and hoping to a speedy recovery. God bless the boys and girls playing in the sand and willing to serve this great country.

Just a little update they placed a rod in his right leg as it was shattered. also had another surgery to remove shrapnel from his other leg. He is now back at C.P.

Just a little update they placed a rod in his right leg as it was shattered. also had another surgery to remove shrapnel from his other leg. He is now back at C.P.

Wasn't his time! Think of the odds of stepping on a IED and living, God Bless!

Jim

Wow... Just Saw this. Hang in there Jeff. We are thinking about and praying for you.

Back