thoughts/prayers needed

Wasn't his time! Think of the odds of stepping on a IED and living, God Bless!

Jim

Jim, the guy next to him wasn't so fortunate. he lost both legs an an arm.

to everyone else, I truly appreciate the prayers and I am sure Jeff will too. I will let him know of them as soon as I get a chance to talk to him on the phone.

Andy

another quick update... his right ankle/foot wasn't save-able. his choices were a fusion of all bones from mid-calf down or amputation, he chose amputation as he will have more mobility and less chances of infections/arthritis this way. will get back in here when I hear more.

I will try to give him a call and let him know the CompD guys are pulling for him!!!

thanks again for the support guys.

Hey guys I really appreciate the concern! I'm sitting here in San Diego Naval Medical Center using my moms Droid to post this. I'm doing great and the good news is I'm going to be able to get a new truck out of this whole deal. I get $50,000 for losing my leg, then $11,000 from the VA towards a vehicle, plus what I make from this deployment.

I'm going to end this because the meds are making me tired but Andy thanks for letting compd know about me. I love you bud and I'll give you a call real soon.

Thanks again everyone!

Well thats a way to take a positive out of it. Just glad your ok. Bottle of whatever liqour you want is on me whenever you make it out to an event.

Hey guys I really appreciate the concern! I'm sitting here in San Diego Naval Medical Center using my moms Droid to post this. I'm doing great and the good news is I'm going to be able to get a new truck out of this whole deal. I get $50,000 for losing my leg, then $11,000 from the VA towards a vehicle, plus what I make from this deployment.

I'm going to end this because the meds are making me tired but Andy thanks for letting compd know about me. I love you bud and I'll give you a call real soon.

Thanks again everyone!

Lol, gotta love the attitude! :D Speedy recovery to you and prayers sent for you, your buddy, and everyone else over there.

Back