New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Your kidding me right?

You put turbo on, take it out in the rain and act like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Don't be mad bro, most thought the same thing about the batmo wheel when it came out.

Go do a burnout in the gravel and come back and tell us how bad it is.

I know you want a video.... til then.... 6th gear rolling into it spool starts around 1600(10psi) and by 1850 its at 45lbs. This is with the 1.0 now instead of the. 91. My primary isnt coming on as fast since Ive lost some drive pressure, but still over 20psi, just takes a tad longer to hit it.

The .91 was much more DD friendly since there was more torque, but now for more fuel.

He might pull the spare tire out and a few seats. haha. He wants to get beat as close to full weight as possible just for fun I think.

His truck is awesome, I'd never say anything bad about its performance, but it's definitely going to struggle to be within even 1 second of the top trucks in the drag race portion because heavy trucks, as you know, go slower than lighter weight trucks at the track.... It could be a solid contender in both the dyno and sled pull though, so he will definitely have fun and it will be great to see him try to launch that heavy truck into the 9's at the super slippery RMR track!

His truck is awesome, I'd never say anything bad about its performance, but it's definitely going to struggle to be within even 1 second of the top trucks in the drag race portion because heavy trucks, as you know, go slower than lighter weight trucks at the track.... It could be a solid contender in both the dyno and sled pull though, so he will definitely have fun and it will be great to see him try to launch that heavy truck into the 9's at the super slippery RMR track!

It'd be interesting to see just how fast they will spool hooked to a sled.

What's the rule for injectables for UCC?

Yeah the drag strip he will be out gunned big time in the weight category. We are hoping he can break into the 9s with the new setup and keep everything together for the entire event. That's the main goal.

Yeah the drag strip he will be out gunned big time in the weight category. We are hoping he can break into the 9s with the new setup and keep everything together for the entire event. That's the main goal.

Well with 2100hp you'd think he would be there already :poke:....... lol I had to go there! I digress

Well with 2100hp you'd think he would be there already :poke:....... lol I had to go there! I digress

Haha yeah for sure and he was close. 1700hp tune ran a 10.04 not hitting the spray until 3rd gear. His big tune finally took out the motor at the track after all the other abuse he has put it through. New roller, deck plated motor with monotherms should hold up a a little better. lol

Im just excited for the UCC to see all the new awesome setups. Everyone involved is pushing the limits of our industry and helping progress it faster than usual.

So for my 12 valve I was looking at a s369 and the couldn't decide between a t3 .80 divided with an hx40 flange or the t4 .91 divided with the hx40 flange.

Stock size tires
180 pump
3.54s
4ks
60lb springs

The converter is getting replaced after I upgrade turbos anyways so I'm not going to use my current stall as a factor in deciding actual turbo size.

5x.016s
026 dv's
19* but will be bumping it up to 22-26*

Which exhaust housing would work better for street/strip ?

I know you want a video.... til then.... 6th gear rolling into it spool starts around 1600(10psi) and by 1850 its at 45lbs. This is with the 1.0 now instead of the. 91. My primary isnt coming on as fast since Ive lost some drive pressure, but still over 20psi, just takes a tad longer to hit it.

The .91 was much more DD friendly since there was more torque, but now for more fuel.

Video yet?

Video yet?

I'll see if I get a chance to run around later.

I'll say this for the time being, down low is no where near as fun even with this 2900us tune with baby 100's. The .91 had a much more broad power band and with current fuel the 2 turbos work very very well to 60psi and only saw a drive spike to 80 from a dig tje quickly returned to basically 1:1.

Now this 1.0 is significantly looser esssssssspecially on the top end, the setup with current fuel is actually struggling to keep 1:1 drive pressure at cruise rpm and love to dig.

My boost is higher than my drive at cruise, and this causes a little more lag to my primary. I thought at first loose manifold bolt ....... nope no exhaust leaks at all and will spike from a dig to about 70 drive the stupid quick to come down. The goal of the switch was to open for more fuel soon, but still with current fuel it's letting the 69 flow better to the primary.

Ill do my best to get vid today or tomorrow at latest. One things for sure....... the 1.0 flooooooows!

Back