Before and after

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well I scooted my stacks in 3"s and moved them back 1" as they were touching the side of the bed and the back of it too. Also I twisted them a wee bit as you can see....:cyclops: I painted my Y-pipe too, but I need to get a couple more coats on her.

Tell me what you think. :aiwebs_010:

Before:
HPIM0261.JPG

HPIM0252.JPG

AFTER....:evil

HPIM0336.JPG

HPIM0335.JPG

HPIM0339.JPG

Well??

Just my opinion bud, but miter cuts should point straight back or straight to the side...
Again, just my opinion :)

BUCKSHOT said:
:doh: You need a new sticker too.

Where have you been I have not seen you around athens?

I got my stickers the other day. I put them on the extended cab part of my truck. Check out the window sticker thread, I posted a pic.

I actually just got back into Athens today. I've been in Macon helping my parents get ready for a yardsale. :bang

Also where is a sticker place in Athens? I want to have one made about an 1" taller and about 3"s longer than the ones gene made, so I can put one on the back window. :rockwoot:

I'm sure we will be able to see the truck in person tommorow at the track, right?:huh::

David needs more trucks for the index class.

Amy

:bang How come it looks like a bird chit above that rear sliding window?LOL LOL Looks like a turkey flew over your truck and unloaded.:dead-horse-fast2:

hehehehe. just kidding Dave... all in fun. Looks cool.:bigsmile:

RacinDuallie said:
:bang How come it looks like a bird chit above that rear sliding window? LOL LOL Looks like a turkey flew over your truck and unloaded.:dead-horse-fast2:

hehehehe. just kidding Dave... all in fun. Looks cool.:bigsmile:

LMAO! I figured someone would say something.......:bang Acutally I'm getting a Compdiesel one made to replace the "other sticker".

Thanks for the replies guys.

GotBoost said:
I'm sure we will be able to see the truck in person tommorow at the track, right?:huh::

David needs more trucks for the index class.

Amy

Actually I couldn't make it today. I'm hoping to come down for the next race though. I figure I can just turn my box down, but it really wont be much of a race though..... :bang

Back