Before and after

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well I scooted my stacks in 3"s and moved them back 1" as they were touching the side of the bed and the back of it too. Also I twisted them a wee bit as you can see....:cyclops: I painted my Y-pipe too, but I need to get a couple more coats on her.

Tell me what you think. :aiwebs_010:

Before:
HPIM0261.JPG

HPIM0252.JPG

AFTER....:evil

HPIM0336.JPG

HPIM0335.JPG

HPIM0339.JPG

Well??

Just my opinion bud, but miter cuts should point straight back or straight to the side...
Again, just my opinion :)

Thanks guys. Yeah I may turn them in a bit. I just like having something different. :bigsmile:

Just for grins, turn them so the short side is facing out..That would look pretty sweet I do believe

:doh: You need a new sticker too.

Where have you been I have not seen you around athens?

BUCKSHOT said:
:doh: You need a new sticker too.

Where have you been I have not seen you around athens?

I got my stickers the other day. I put them on the extended cab part of my truck. Check out the window sticker thread, I posted a pic.

I actually just got back into Athens today. I've been in Macon helping my parents get ready for a yardsale. :bang

Also where is a sticker place in Athens? I want to have one made about an 1" taller and about 3"s longer than the ones gene made, so I can put one on the back window. :rockwoot:

Look in the yellow pages under "Sign Shop", most place like that have the sticker cutters nowadays.

I'm sure we will be able to see the truck in person tommorow at the track, right?:huh::

David needs more trucks for the index class.

Amy

:bang How come it looks like a bird chit above that rear sliding window?LOL LOL Looks like a turkey flew over your truck and unloaded.:dead-horse-fast2:

hehehehe. just kidding Dave... all in fun. Looks cool.:bigsmile:

RacinDuallie said:
:bang How come it looks like a bird chit above that rear sliding window? LOL LOL Looks like a turkey flew over your truck and unloaded.:dead-horse-fast2:

hehehehe. just kidding Dave... all in fun. Looks cool.:bigsmile:

LMAO! I figured someone would say something.......:bang Acutally I'm getting a Compdiesel one made to replace the "other sticker".

Thanks for the replies guys.

GotBoost said:
I'm sure we will be able to see the truck in person tommorow at the track, right?:huh::

David needs more trucks for the index class.

Amy

Actually I couldn't make it today. I'm hoping to come down for the next race though. I figure I can just turn my box down, but it really wont be much of a race though..... :bang

Back