Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Well... Down to the wire. Gotta go pick my truck up this afternoon. She got the once over I guess, all new brakes, all the lights are working, supposedly ready to roll.

Well, I can have which ever one but I'm really leaning toward the black truck. If it drives fine on the way home, that'll be the one.

Well, I can have which ever one but I'm really leaning toward the black truck. If it drives fine on the way home, that'll be the one.

Make sure it isn't a PEEC 3406 before you accept. Only way I would pick the older truck is if it were full mechanical and I got to take it home so I could make it run properly. LOL

I'm pretty sure it's full mechanical and its supposedly already hot. Which is why he said he would let me have it if i wanted it. I get the truck I want and it helps him out because he is afraid of sticking just anyone in it.
Tell me where and how to check said numbers and I'll get back to you guys. I still have a chit load to learn about the big cubic inch motors but I try and I read and research when I can.

If the plate is still on the rocker cover that's the easiest place to find the serial number, other than that it is on passenger side of block between 5 and 6, it is a pain to see this one unless it is perfectly clean as it is just stamped into the casting and not a flat surface.

If it has a rod down to the side of the injection pump it is full mechanical, and there is a difference in just turning the screws and actually tuning one of those engines.

Easiest way to tell if its a PEEC or not is to look at the pedal. If its got a rod straight to the pump its a full mechanical, if its got the electronic throttle its a PEEC

I keep telling my boss I want 8" bull haulers, but he's not going for it lol. I'll just get some 7" tips and then throw these mufflers away

Aleast on w900's the muffler is underneath so you could strait pipe it without it looking ghetto lol

ete8ujyt.jpg

5ehyza3u.jpg

6esy2a5a.jpg

y3ygege2.jpg

Ugh... Pants fit tight

While we're on the subject of mechanical engines, I just got my ass handed to me by a 12V71 in a K100........

I'm 112,000 on a 6% grade, he's 88k, says its turned up and its a TT engine, that sumb1tch was sure smokin when he stepped out in the hammer lane and buried his foot in it

Back