056.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
IMG_20130718_133821_442.jpg

Seen this guy on post.

ujytu3aq.jpg

Where's the fuel pressure spring in this MF'er?

I believe it's the plug to the left facing the outside if memory serves me right.

Oh and you guys were right... The jakes on this truck aren't worth a phuck lol.
Now my buddies dump truck with a big cam in it, they work great and sound ten times better. I got rained out today so we are actually dump trucking now.

Last edited:
Cummins always had better jakes. My 400 big cam will throw you through the windshield if you are empty. I could be wrong, but I think there is an adjustment for the jakes on the 3406b.

I'm listening if anyone has any tips...

As for my dump trucking comment... We aren't doing that any more. We just buried this thing arse hole deep to a giraffe in these people's driveway.

I'm listening if anyone has any tips...

As for my dump trucking comment... We aren't doing that any more. We just buried this thing arse hole deep to a giraffe in these people's driveway.

You could trying setting them, but even in tip-top shape they barely work. 349's are the only upgrade.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

You could trying setting them, but even in tip-top shape they barely work. 349's are the only upgrade.

I need to do some reading. I'm not about to spend that kinda money in the truck with it not being mine but I'd still like to read about it and know.

I've found them for around $500. Maybe if you keep bugging the guy he'll buy some, keep bringing up how much you have to use the brakes and that it'll save him money to change the jakes.

Back