Help bean !!!!!!!!!!

Those pricks must have been there for a while, or there was a lot of them! I can't believe they took all that. WTF would they want custom parts that people can track? Luckily for you it seems like they aren't very smart and hopefully that little factoid will lead to them getting caught one way or another. Have you called your local tool guys to see if they can get you enough to get you back in the shop? I feel for you man, a few years ago the space I rented got hit and I was lucky that the neighbor was a retired police officer and heard the thugs. He followed them to where they hid the stuff and then called the law. It still took a week to get my stuff back because of the system. I wish you luck with it and hope justice is served to those thieves!

Last edited:
Hey Bean any special loaner tools you need that would really help you out till yours is replaced. Lord knows most of us have extras just cause.

I can loan you my Modus with latest update till you get new equipment.

Serious though post up what you need. I'm sure many good folks here can help.

Ya hopefully the custom stuff will pop up.

been in touch with tool guys trying to get lists of what we have bought from them for inventory.

Niegbor heard something so she got up and checked at 1:00 am and saw a dark dually flatbed diesel headed out the driveway. that lead may really help us out.

Thanx for the offer, Matt Kelly is already sending down a scanner for me to borrow. I think we have rounded up enough hand tools to squeek by but as of right now I dont have any 1/2" tq wrenches and alot of speciatly sockets that may get us in a pinch before long.

I was so screwed up today it was hard for me to just get a grasp on what I needed right away to keep doing work.

I used to own a snapon and a Mac digital...

Will let ya guys know if we look like we may need one soon.

couple pics I could find of the header while I was building it. Its not finished but you get the idea of what it looks like.

photobucket-2426-1321412194832.jpg

photobucket-3559-1321413246004.jpg

Start writing down what you need and are missing on a pad, I/We may not have allot but I'm sure we can help you get the shop rolling quickly!

Jim

Had to been guys who knew what their doing AND WORK on diesel trucks. I've got friends locally who own performance diesel trucks but for the life of them couldn't take a turbo off etc... expecially in the heat of the moment.

it takes a special type of scumbag to steel the things that ensure someone's livelyhood. I hope those d-bags get caught and spend some serious time in the slammer. good luck getting yoru stuff back

Had to been guys who knew what their doing AND WORK on diesel trucks. I've got friends locally who own performance diesel trucks but for the life of them couldn't take a turbo off etc... expecially in the heat of the moment.

This exactly. They have to know you some how to know what to go for and such..
I hate to hear that, makes me sick to my stomach! If someone wiped out my tool box, much less a $hit ton of performance parts.
Good luck with the finding of the parts and those scum bags.

I'm very disappointed to hear this. It makes me sick that people are out there making a living by f$&@ing other peoples world up. I really hope you find these scumbags!

My post from Timbeaux's thread about this...

Address? Will mail tmrw.

This burns my A$$!!!!!! I hate a freakin thief!!

Bean (or anyone), post an address for donations.
I've got $100 to come your way for some tools or whatever.

Sorry Buddy... This blows..

David

Back