Help bean !!!!!!!!!!

this kind of stuff really pisses me off, lazy pieces of jealous dirt that have to steal instead of work for it

Words cant describe the feelings you guys are having I reckon, hope everything makes its way back I'd be game to pitch in a few $$ to help you guys get some stuff you need..

I posted it in the other thread but here it is again,

210 Rollin Coal Lane
Woodbury, TN 37190

Thanks again!

Had my garage broke into a few years back, so I feel for ya. I cruise alot of car websites and there is lots of this going on in the TN/KY area lately. We need to catch these guys and hand em from the highest tree. Screw the courts.

-Dustin-

Sorry to hear about your loss. I would call all the tool trucks and pawn shops in your area. Let them know so if these Tards are dumb enough to try and sell the tools in big lots. I had some stuff stolen out of my box a few years back. I knew who did it but didn't catch them in the act. The service manager told me "If you touch him your fired." Its almost worse knowing who did it and having to look them in the face while wanting to smash it in at the same time.

I hate to hear this! I've always wanted to make the drive up to the shop. I've always favored yall over the rest. It's great to see everyone offering support! I know today has been a bad day but things will get back to normal soon. Hope the low lifes are caught and everything returned!!!

Really suck people can't have a little respect now a days. They have to go around and steal others people sh!t. Hope you find your stuff. Keep eyes on craigslist and ebay. Good luck!

Nothing new, dont know if the Sherrifs dept is trying all that hard or not they wont even return a phone call. As usual if you want anything done you might as well do it yourself.

Sorry to hear that - sux when thieves steal your livelihood!
Hope all consequences (both good & bad as applicable) happen to everyone involved.

We were burglarized this past weekend - criminals didn't get away with much more than a shot-up vehicle & a ride in the meat wagon... LEOs were like "DAYUM - next time we respond to a 'shots-fired' at LazarSmith we'll bring a bigger number set for the shell casings..." :aiwebs_016:

YES - otherwise everything would likely be gone... tools, parts, equipment, machinery, all our Super Stock stuff, etc.

The "gang of four" had a grinder with a cut-off wheel & a drill in the trunk, a pair of police scanners to check response time and the stupidity to steal from us again.

You lucky dog, if only we could have been here when these a-holes showed up...

We were burglarized this past weekend - criminals didn't get away with much more than a shot-up vehicle & a ride in the meat wagon... LEOs were like "DAYUM - next time we respond to a 'shots-fired' at LazarSmith we'll bring a bigger number set for the shell casings..." :aiwebs_016:

I hate to hear that someone attempted to burglarize you, but glad that you made sure that justice was served. I hate that everyone has been having this lately, even though I think my tools and such are safe, it just goes to show you that you never know.

Back