07.5 6.7 Mega cab build

Well decided to throw a stock set of 4th Gen wheels on it now that winter is here! Surprisingly doesn't look to bad.
103593e14fb73ea33d5ff331ffaa151c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Knock on wood pretty good. I haven't been to the track yet with the new turbo but I've done a bunch of boost launches burn outs and wot passes without any hickups. I'm also daily driving it.

I have 42 so my brackets go to where my tow hooks used to be. I'm pretty sure cjc sells the brackets you're looking for though

What's the air/fuel plan? Beautiful truck! I just went from lifted to a leveling kit then pulled that and pulled the 3 spacers and helper spring out of the springs. It sits lower than a stock f250 now
This is before I pulled the spacers and helpers
[ame="http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/JOHN20011/media/20161203_133500.jpg.html"]20161203_133500.jpg Photo by JOHN20011 | Photobucket[/ame]

F it! Stupid picture!

Last edited:
What's the air/fuel plan? Beautiful truck! I just went from lifted to a leveling kit then pulled that and pulled the 3 spacers and helper spring out of the springs. It sits lower than a stock f250 now
This is before I pulled the spacers and helpers
20161203_133500.jpg Photo by JOHN20011 | Photobucket

F it! Stupid picture!
Beautiful pickup man! So far the plan is a FMW S467.7/83/.90 with 100% overs from exergy or S&S with Industrial Dual cp3s. Will probably go bigger when it's paid off in another year or so.

Thanks! So around 800 hp. I had a very similar plan, actually the same plan. I changed my mind recently since I went to the smaller tires (pictured). Now I can snap the tires loose on drive pavement at 30-40 mph. I don't really need more power.
I have no need or want to get into the bottom end of the engine

Thanks! So around 800 hp. I had a very similar plan, actually the same plan. I changed my mind recently since I went to the smaller tires (pictured). Now I can snap the tires loose on drive pavement at 30-40 mph. I don't really need more power.
I have no need or want to get into the bottom end of the engine
I have a spare engine I'll built for mine in the mean time. Lol

Thanks mufflerBearing. As I said in an above post it sits level now. I dropped the rear about an inch and a half from the picture.

Back