07.5 6.7 Mega cab build

Beautiful truck man. We have twins.

Attachments

• IMG_5159.jpg
    IMG_5159.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 0
Well decided to throw a stock set of 4th Gen wheels on it now that winter is here! Surprisingly doesn't look to bad.
103593e14fb73ea33d5ff331ffaa151c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Light bar made a huge difference I'd definitely suggest one. Especially a quality one

Knock on wood pretty good. I haven't been to the track yet with the new turbo but I've done a bunch of boost launches burn outs and wot passes without any hickups. I'm also daily driving it.

I have 42 so my brackets go to where my tow hooks used to be. I'm pretty sure cjc sells the brackets you're looking for though

Stud,Springs and pushrods going in after new years! ?

What's the air/fuel plan? Beautiful truck! I just went from lifted to a leveling kit then pulled that and pulled the 3 spacers and helper spring out of the springs. It sits lower than a stock f250 now
This is before I pulled the spacers and helpers
[ame="http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/JOHN20011/media/20161203_133500.jpg.html"]20161203_133500.jpg Photo by JOHN20011 | Photobucket[/ame]

F it! Stupid picture!

Last edited:
What's the air/fuel plan? Beautiful truck! I just went from lifted to a leveling kit then pulled that and pulled the 3 spacers and helper spring out of the springs. It sits lower than a stock f250 now
This is before I pulled the spacers and helpers
20161203_133500.jpg Photo by JOHN20011 | Photobucket

F it! Stupid picture!
Beautiful pickup man! So far the plan is a FMW S467.7/83/.90 with 100% overs from exergy or S&S with Industrial Dual cp3s. Will probably go bigger when it's paid off in another year or so.

Thanks! So around 800 hp. I had a very similar plan, actually the same plan. I changed my mind recently since I went to the smaller tires (pictured). Now I can snap the tires loose on drive pavement at 30-40 mph. I don't really need more power.
I have no need or want to get into the bottom end of the engine

Thanks! So around 800 hp. I had a very similar plan, actually the same plan. I changed my mind recently since I went to the smaller tires (pictured). Now I can snap the tires loose on drive pavement at 30-40 mph. I don't really need more power.
I have no need or want to get into the bottom end of the engine
I have a spare engine I'll built for mine in the mean time. Lol

Same buddy. I have a 2 month old little boy. Loves riding in the truck puts him right to sleep

Thanks mufflerBearing. As I said in an above post it sits level now. I dropped the rear about an inch and a half from the picture.

Back