VE 6.7 conversion

What is the latest on this VE 6.7.

I am researching and going to be setting out a path do modify my 2012 G56 truck. Want to keep it as factory as possible otherwise, with all gauges functioning.

Very cool conversion. Would it fit with a different exhaust manifold in my GEN1 truck?

What did the core motor cost?? What type of hp/torque and mileage are you getting.

Very cool conversion. Would it fit with a different exhaust manifold in my GEN1 truck?

What did the core motor cost?? What type of hp/torque and mileage are you getting.
A 2nd gen 24 valve manifold will work on the 6.7 in your 1st gen.

John got the 6.7 core he used for this, from me in a trade/cash deal.

Mark.

Its been awhile since updated you all on my project.The truck runs great,the best I am able to get is 23mpg empty.This engine setup has been the best I have ever done,the 6.7 performs and sounds great with the VE pump.Iam going to start a new thread ,VE 6.7 conversion part 2 .

To use a 68rfe you must have all wiring ,emc,tcm and apps from that truck,as long as you have that the tranny will funtion behind any engine.Same with this aisin Iam using,every wire from front to backof my donner truck is being installed in my truck

Last edited:
Back