First pass of the year, 10.95@122.98

Btp 2332

The rain finally stopped and the track opened yesterday so I got a chance to run the truck for the first time this year. Fuel and water/meth only, billet S480with 96/88 1.10 t6 single. 12mm pump never benched. Pazak built Goerend Trans.
Race weight was 6200lbs.

First pass I left around 15lbs
1.67 60ft
6.99 @100.78 1/8
10.95@122.98 mph 1/4.

Second pass I left harder at around 25lbs
1.63 60ft
6.98 @100.07
Then the freeze plug in the head went and shot coolant all over the windshield and coasted to a 10.99 @114.XX

I just want to thank a few guys that always answered the phone, always replied to pms and kicked around ideas with me all winter.

Zach Hamilton, Philip Price at Antrim Diesel, Phil Taylor, and Brett Evans at Outlaw Turbo Motorsports. Everybody else that has answered questions thank you, will see what happends next time out.

Tom Pazak

Last edited:
Thanks Colin, looking forward to some new times for your truck to. Good luck!

Congrats on the quick e/t on the first pass of the year.

Thanks guys I appreciate it, I will keep ya updated next time I run it.

Wow, that is gettin it done big time. Was very interested to hear how your new setups would run and that is damn impressive! Way to go!

Tom !! Right off the trailer ! That's what I'm talkin' about.

Haha thanks guys, they both have some left in them. Should be an interesting year.

Which hamilton cam are you running again? I remember reading something about you getting a ham cam

Thank you Brett, and thanks for always replying to pms the info is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing your 95 run.