First pass of the year, 10.95@122.98

Yeah mine was the black one. Screwed that run up pretty good. Had some trouble getting the turbo to light. I didnt see dads in the vid.

Did you win? I couldn't tell in the video, my friends laptop doesn't like youtube very well, or HD anything for that matter.

Thanks alot Aron, your truck looks great. Tom

I forget if I won that or not, was over a second off my time so didnt really matter. Had a little trouble spooling up and staying on top of it in overdrive. First pass was a 11.69 second was fubar. Next for me is, bigger injectors that I have here, call to Goerend for a touch looser converter, bumping up to 30* timing, and have some Hamilton springs to put on. Go over the head studs again and see what that does for her. Brian

Heres what dads looks like.

dads-2.jpg

There arnt alot of options for that size slick. Thanks syrup. Good chatting with you I apprec it.

Sorry if I missed it.but. where did u run at? And hopefully we will see u in October in.hagerstown I'm pretty sure ur dads truck.was there last year

We went to Pittsburgh Raceway Park for those passes. Looking forward to coming down to Mason Dixon.

Damn congrads! I guess I have alot of catching up to do.

Tom,
Congrats on getting into the 10's Looks like all your hard work is paying off. You should put a 2.6 charger on her and run in the Super Stock class with us your weight is right there and the truck would definitely be competitive

Congrats Tom and Brian, you guys sure have a way of making things fly!!!

That has to be one wild ride 10's in a 6200lbs truck that is sweet!!

Haha thanks guys. Going to try and get some more out of both of them. Brian

Congrats!! Nice to watch your guys progress, was your water pump already clipped with a bypass.

Whats the specs on the wheels and tires?

No, I just clipped it now. Middle of the head to the upper hose.
Tires are M&H 390/40/17s on Diamo Karets 17x10s. Thx Tom

Back