00 Dodge 2500 QC LB 4x4

tatersalad

hey everybody, just like the title states. the truck has a clear title. i have a patriot blue QC LB 4x4 cummins. truck is nice other than one main dent in the back of the bed, and the normal rust in a couple spots( just surface). ive had the truck for a little over 3 months now. only reason im selling is to pay off some debt. truck has 220,870 miles on it. the only thing that does not work on the truck is the speedoometer, that quit working on me bout a month a go right before i parked it. i believe its the 2 wires that are un connected at the rear differential. however the truck has, Edge Juice w/Attitude, straight pipe exhaust, B&W turnover ball in the bed, also has a Goerends Built tranny. the truck runs down the raod great! i have a set of stacks that can go with the truck. when i bought it, i had to rebuild the whole rearend, also had to put a new steering pump in it ($1900). it also has a bullet lockable toolbox in it as well. i will get pics up tonite. you can contact me at 1-309-3three7-8six9two. i am asking $9500obo. thanks for your time, nathan harden.

2nd post reserved for pics and video. working on getting them uploaded right now!

Back