01 cummins dynoed

cummin get it

coal train
dynoed the truck this last sunday and it slipped the clutch all three runs at 410hp on a mustang dyno any ideas what i would be at if it didn't?

66/80 super phat shaft, ddp 150 injectors, cam is from industrial injection its for big turbos it lopes at idle you can hear it at youtube.com under leo's dodge or lope and smoke i have the same user name for youtube. Im thinkin its about 600 the clutch use to hold but is gettin worn out hits about 55psi of boost with a port and polished head flowing around 260-280 est.

66/80 super phat shaft, ddp 150 injectors, cam is from industrial injection its for big turbos it lopes at idle you can hear it at youtube.com under leo's dodge or lope and smoke i have the same user name for youtube. Im thinkin its about 600 the clutch use to hold but is gettin worn out hits about 55psi of boost with a port and polished head flowing around 260-280 est.

the HR pump, lines and tubes make it lope, not the cam:bang

i did the cam after the pump lines and tubes and it never loped with a stock cam. this cam is very aggressive and is a pain on the street witch is why it is a 2.6 puller.

I think a lot of it was the dyno. I would get the truck on a different dyno before you start chasing problems. My $.02

Shaved intake plenum to allow access to the runners for porting.
attachment.php

Yeah I was there. That is why I said what I did.
I have never seen your truck at a pull around here?
I know i just built it over the winter and right as pull season started i shelled my 5 speed. Fixed that half way through the season and tried hooking up to the sled in humbolt but front acuator did not lock in the front axle. Fixed that. Then the clutch started slipping. Got a new 3600 slipper from south bend but thats slips to :nail:. Next year though i will be there lol. Im Leo whats your name.

Back