01 P Pump 24 2.6 pulling truck

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
I have a 01 ext cab long bed pulling truck. Body is straight and has no rust and a tiny dent in the ext cab door that can be pushed out! Truck can be bought put together turn key just add weight and go pulling or bought in tear down mode. I purchased the truck off of here and it came from northwest Ohio area. Was posted on here before and a lot of people wanted the truck. Problem is when you buy something with no receipts you have to take word or look for yourself. I myself want to know so I pulled the motor which was suppose to be built by Woodruff Diesel. I have proof now of what's done as we have tore down the motor. I am selling two ways! If someone wants it this week I will sell reduced with all parts so proof can be seen. After this weekend motor going back together and being sold turn key and running! I have bought all the parts as to while it's out it will be refreshed! Here's what I know

Chassis 01 ext cab long bed 4x4
nv4500 5spd with upgraded shaft
Brand new rebuild clutch 4200 iron giant still in box 0 hooks
Hydro Upgrade
dana 60 5:13 gears
dana 80 5:13 gears full spool
Has suspension stops
has loops on drive lines
Drivelines upgrades to bigger joints
Front Drive Line single piece no knuckle joint
Full Interior minus back seat
truck still shows under 100,000 miles on dash
4 hooks on track with 35 inch tires on classic rims
Hood stack and hook up for bed stack comes with two down pipes
Hope this covers most of chassis

Engine

55 block
P pump 24 valve with a maxed out 12mm pump no flow sheets
7x25 injectors
s480 3.2 wheel clipped to 2.6 cover
24 valve head mid port still has intake shelf
110 Hamilton springs Titanium keepers and custom valve bridges not for street driving
head is studded and o ringed
block is studded
crank balanced
Rods balanced
mahle after market pistons with valve relief cuts
I have new crank bearings and rod bearings to use when putting back together
all studs are arp
rod bolts as well
high pressure oil pump
large cast cam not sure of the grind but piston's have cuts for it.
Electric fass fuel pump
still air to air intercooler some stainless aftermarket not sure of brand but not stock.

I am sure I am forgetting something so just ask. If you took the time to read this please just call or text me if your serious. It could be a couple days before I check any messages on here and phone is the fastest. 540-550-7759 truck in VA I can text pics and was given a video of when the truck pulled with this set up. Maybe next week I can get some pics on here but for now just ask me and I can send them via phone. I am selling because of some unforeseen circumstances. I feel that the truck has good potential with some tuning and minor changes! At this point with what nees to occur I am taking reasonable offers as I need to sell some things but be reasonable not selling for 5 grand and I am not able to do any trading just straight sell. I have title for truck as well. It could be put on street but would need rear gears changed and de tuned some I am sure. Thanks for any help or interested buyers

485535_827002813995604_1544432459302748050_n.jpg

10170911_827002817328937_746199901441570530_n.jpg

10247255_827002820662270_2414374425524193331_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LgFhPBuHw&feature=youtu.be

If wanting to see as a roller or part out I would be interested in the CAC or the roler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was $11k I thought. It was listen on her a month or so ago. I was texting him about it then.

I asked about selling as a roller he said if motor sells he'd sell it rolling. I'm interested both ways if someone wants work a deal together on it. Won't give prices though.

Pics

The first couple of pics are from when I got the truck from the guy in Ohio. I didn't get paperwork so tore it down to see if and what was done. I have made some changes and bought the new parts needed to refresh it since out of truck and tore down. Kinda dumb to put back with out a refresh at this point. Same as clutch it's new and redone zero hooks. I will get some more pics soon and send them to young 12 valve he helped me post them. I didn't list a price because I am not set In stone on an exact number since I need to move this for unseen reasons. If your serious text or call me and give me your offer if your close to what I thinking we can deal to get it moving. As I need to sell does not mean I am giving away as stayed before you are not getting truck for 5 grand sorry paid more for it when bought on here. So please be real and serious and we can talk but I bet you will get a deal I am sure if that. Someone serious with cash going to get it cheap considering what it would cost to buy the truck and then build.

Thank you all for the help! Much needed

Sold

Truck was for sale and was taking offers. Sorry Didnt see the rules on posting a price? Thanks Comp D and all members who asked and contacted me. Truck is sold so please remove add. Thank you all!

Truck was sold over the weekend and finalized yesterday, no delay in posting status although some of us cannot be glued to this site constantly due to the real world. No petty badgering needed. Ad can be removed,thanks.

Back