01BACummins

I know something else that exits in the stock location........I may just send a fellow in SW MO a flamin' box of it after his recent comments. :hehe:

More signature material again my friend.
:thankyou2:

I know but a half a can of Diet Dew on my new keyboard says that was full of win.

I think I honestly see BA's problem here. It's a well known fact that forums operate like most prisons, and as such, CompD operates much like a family oriented prison. He gets the basics, in that he needs to find the biggest dude in there and just whale on him, but he didn't quite understand the pecking order yet. Travis, top dog though he may seem, isn't who you shoulda been shooting for. It did get you a faithful companion in BRE, who would obviously take a shanking from a Grizzly for you, but you can still get more.

You need to find someone with a red name on here and shame them as thoroughly as you have Travis. That will win you the respect and adoration of everyone on here, bar none. Hell, even I would post owl pictures in your defense once you make that happen.

I await your triumphant return. Our other resident BA got beat up by a bunch of mice a while ago so we've been needing a new one.

I personally like to just buy like 300 hp tips and put on my bodies. Not much to injectors really.

Oh btw your creative mr. Dually. What is this kindergarten? Keep your Billy Madison lines to yourself if that's all you have.

Last edited:
I just used my torch nozzle cleaner on mine. I kept ramming a larger size in them until they would really flow. Then I sold the truck to BRE and he put a picture of it in his signature.

31OW48EYo9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:hehe:

I personally like to just buy like 300 hp tips and put on my bodies. Not much to injectors really.

Oh btw your creative Mr. Dually. What is this, kindergarten? Keep your Billy Madison lines to yourself if that's all you have.

GOSH! Get it right!

My apologies, sir! :hehe:

"THE" only thing comical about that guy is his Yosemite Sam mustache.

Rick, we need to work on your grammar again, young man. I will be forced to take away your crayons if you continue!

So, how fast did your truck go in Bandimere when you smoked out the whole track in such an awesome fashion?

I'm a plumber...I lay pipe.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

With my edge on 5 and the plate out of my pump I ran a 12.4 on a stock Allison

Back