03-04 Edge EZ

fordassassin

FordAssassin
I have a Edge EZ, though it is the older model. Which you have to open the 2 allen screws to adjust the settings. I got the Diagram off the Edge EZ manual of how to adjust settings and everything. I adjusted them, though I FORGOT WHICH WAY THE 2 JUMPERS CAME OUT.

My question is, Which way do the jumpers go into the pins? Does that matter? I know the EZ is not working because, before I was seeing 37-39 psi/Pyro would get to 1500* with the Edge EZ adjusted from the guy I bought it off of and now I am only seeing 30-32 psi. Plus my EGT's aren't going above 1250*. I know it is a good thing that my EGT's aren't going up, but something seems wrong since I put it back to the level which I bought it and installed it at.

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

The first picture showed that it was on level 4. PM me your email and I'll send you the instructions for the old EZs. I had to call edge and get them because they don't offer them on the website anymore.

I have the Diagram Erick. Just that this thing doesn't seem to work. I put it to level 2 and after that it stopped working. I thought I put the jumpers in a wrong way or something.

Back