03 305/555 parts

Not_Agn

Selling the truck. Here is what is left over.

Smarty CR $400.00 (used) s06b06000101
Tst r49 $300.00 (used)
3850 southbend clutch new pressure plate style levers $1600 (new in box)
CP3 Floor-it diesel stage 3.5 $1500 (new in the box)
ARP 625 head studs new in box $650

I have a block that has new bearings, rings. Pistons and crank are assembled in the block. Complete upper and lower gaskets, hamilton cam, valve springs and push rods. Head is oringed and springs installed. Gear is on the cam but not installed in the motor. New lifters. Block and head have been decked. Head is not installed. New thicker head gasket.
The machine work on the block and head have been done at a local machine chop. They checked the head over and made sure the valve seats were good. They also assembled the block to where its at now. I have the receipts. Asking $5000.
Let me know what your after. Willing to make a package deal if you like. Shipping is extra.

Studs are sold! Thanks Chris! Great guy to deal with! Added the 3% for pay pal and sending shipping tag. I wish all people were as understanding as you!

Still have the Tst. Has pyro with it. Has the early twins program. I also have the engine still.

Great seller and communication. Studs arrived well packed and as described. Thanks again for the easy transaction.

Chris

Back