03+ CR Girdle and ARP Main Studs $800 shipped

RickFox

Girdle and studs have one torque on them and are ready to drop in your engine.
This girdle is a direct replacement for the stock stiffener plate for 2003+ Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins diesel engines.

Designed to work with standard length ARP or A1 main studs. Do not use the washer-seat the head of the main stud bolt directly to the girdle, making sure to use ARP assembly lube between the nut and girdle.

Includes 14 bolts to attach the girdle to the edge of the block.

Also includes a set of 12mm main studs.

paypal accepted $800 shipped

Girdle_zpsht23zfez.jpg

No machining of the caps needed? Is this a D&J piece? Interested!

No machining of the caps needed, it is not one of D&J's. I cannot remember who makes it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just read a similar girdle will not work on a block that had been line bored, know anything about that?

It it's been line bored the sides of the block has to be machines down to compensate for the material taken off of the main caps

I'm pretty sure I have the same girdle. Why aren't you supposed to use the washers?

I'm pretty sure I have the same girdle. Why aren't you supposed to use the washers?
I'd assume because where the girdle fits between the mains and nuts is the same thinckness as the washers or thicker. So placing the washer in there also would make it too thick to use the standard length studs.

Rick

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is the standard length studs with the washer under the nut

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Back