03 lb7 motor, 05 lly tranny and lots of parts, axles etc.. feeler thread.

luvinacummins

Ok fellas.. I am buying a wrecked dmax in two weeks.. It is an 05 with 40k miles on it. I am pulling the 05 motor and putting it in my 03. I will have the tranny out of the 05 for sale along with the 03 dmax lb7 motor. THe 03 motor runs excellent and has no issues. We also tested the injectors with efi live and did a balance rate check and they were all well within factory specs, ecm and all that included with the motor. As well as with the transmission out of the 05, although there is no transfer case. the 05 was a 1 ton dually. I have the axles, front end, frame , drivelines, etc....

I am looking to see if people are interested in the 05 tranny, and 03 motor and left over parts..

Pm me with offers or what your looking for... or email me.. I have pictures also.

Shane

Whisperingwinds.inc@gmail.com

How much for the tranny would like to have one to send off to get built

Would you sell just the injectors out of the lb7 motors? If so how much? and how many miles on em?

ok since noone is gunna make an offer on the motor ill give u 2500 cash money...let me kno

I need a FCA for a dmax pump if you have a stock one that u can part with. thanks

Back