04 2500 duramax 4x4

Duramax3000

Well my truck is up for sale! Hate to do it but I need a cheaper truck. 2004 ecsb 2500HD 4x4 LB7, LS package bucket front seats cloth. Has about 136,xxx miles PL PW keyless entry, efi live dsp5 switch done my Ryan u, ATS aurora 3000 turbo, 4in turbo back, air dog 150, glow shift boost pyro fuel press, arp head studs, traction bars, tie rod sleeves, pitman are stabilizers, front e-locker. Suncoast stg 4 tranny with 1056 converter. Truck has a few small problems that I can fix befor it's sold. Engine was rebuilt by Ryan u has about 11k on it since rebuild tranny has about 20k on it since rebuild. All injectors were cleaned and checked the same time as the engine rebuild.
$20,000 obo pm for more info. I will also entertain trades for cheaper dodge cummins trucks 94 and newer ext cab 4x4 5 or 6sp. Located in central ky.
I will try and get pics up tonight but I can e-mail them if needed.

duramax

Its a long shot, but is the truck still for sale? Would like to buy it out right.

Please let me know, Thanks

Sorry haven't been on here much lately I had some separation problems with the truck just couldn't say good bye but I'm ready now no turning back the truck will be SOLD!!! There is a new price of $18,500 witch is obo due to me putting a stock tranny back in the truck. Also planing on putting a stock charger back on it in witch the price will drop again. I'm looking for a nice 95 and newer dodge ext cab 12v auto 4x4 must have power windows and locks. May concider a nice 5 speed also. The way my bank works is we can do a I buy yours you buy mine type of thing my loan is already worked out an will be no problem.

Once again sorry for the missed replys and the late replys. It is a must sale this go around! Thanks alot Jason

If you wish to see pics just pm me and I can e-mail or text.

Last edited:
pm me with details. what was done with the truck? i see you have a front locker which is usually only done if you pull the truck. i would like pics and all the details on the truck please. also the price for the truck with a stock trans and charger. thanks
drew

I'll let him know you're interested, I don't think he frequents this site a lot...

The turbo is still on it right now, but I sold the tranny out of it. Plus selling the after market parts off of it I'm able to sell the truck under book value if it's all stock.

I can let it go as is with the suncoast stage 4, head studs, efi live, air dog 150 and aurora 3000 turbo for $18,500 will let it go with stock turbo and stock tranny for $17,500

Back