04.5 CC Duramax Forsale

wht98tt

I am new to this site but i have been in the community for a while and do have some good standing from all the other forums i am part of. Since i know it looks bad for a newby to a board to first post in the forsale ads. Well I don't want to sell my truck but I really have no use for it right now and am going to be PCS'ing soon so it needs to go. The only hauling i have done with the truck is 2 trips to the rock yard fpr some landscaping rock for the house. The programmer has always been left on 65hp setting when on the street I dyno the truck last Dec and changed it to the 120hp for the dyno and put down 455RWHP . The tranny shifts perfectly and has had mobil 1 synth in it and i have use only royal purple in the motor since i have had it. The truck has 113,000 on it and still average 23-24 mpg mixed driving I am only asking 21k OBO . The truck is located in Los Lunas,NM but heres a pic from this past weekend in Chama, NM. The paint is in pretty good shape a few rock chips from the tires and there are a couple small dents that can be poped out easily. The truck is a LT model fully loaded with leather,dual power/heated seats,bose system. You can contact me at 478-951-3658 Nathan or my wife at 478-951-1604 my home email wht98tt@gmail.com work email is NATHAN.RODRIGUEZ@KIRTLAND.AF.MIL
List of Mods
IssPro Boost and EGT gauges in dual A-pillar
MBRP 5in turbo back with 6in tip
Leveling keys in front 2 in blocks in year
Modified kennedy diesel factory airbox
Diablo sports handheld tunner
20x10 eagle alloys in 305-55-20 Cooper Zeon LTZ Only 3 months old
Tail and third brake light custom tinted.
small air horns mounted in grill
few little things also all the mods are within this year
Chamanewmexico084.jpg

Chamanewmexico083.jpg

Chamanewmexico073.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking rig. Is it an LLY being that it's an 04.5?

Also would you sell it without the wheels any cheaper? Do you have stock wheels to go with it?

Yeah its a LLY and i just sold the factory wheels about a week ago they needed tire though. But PM a price you have in mind maybe we can work somethin out.

Back