04.5 dodge 3500 srw

cummin95

Concrete King/Welder
Roller didn't pan out. Plans changed need whole truck gone

2004.5 dodge 3500 srw. White. Truck has 150k and motor has less then 15k on it. Truck was a dually at one time and I swapped to a single wheel axle and bed in 2012.

Interior is damn near mint with only few tears in the seat about the size of a pencil eraser. Otherwise a dirty headliner and missing the cargo lamp.

Body is 7 out of 10. No rust whatsoever, only normal dings and scratches. Very slight hail damage on roof and hood (only noticeable under halogens), has 07 face swap with fiberwerx fiberglass fenders (passenger is cracked), Laramie bumper cover and grill both unpainted. Otherwise small dent in rear bumper and one spot in driver side rear door. Rest of the truck is clean.

Built firepunk auto (billet input, triple disc converter, clutches, built vb) have reciepts

Motor has been completely done by lavon at firepunk and machine work by drew at d&j.
+.30 over
+12valve shot peened and polished rods
+coated 04.5 bowl pistons
+181/210 comp cam
+built head (fire ringed, studded, push rods, valve springs) all done by kingspeed race and repair
+fleece coolant bypass
+150% over exergys
+intake manifold
+flex a lite fans
+new deep cell battery
+alternator
+stock single cp3
+stock charger option for 2.6 charger

I REPEAT I'M KEEPING COMPOUNDS AND SOLD DUAL CP3S SO STOCK PUMP AND CHARGER.

Now onto the good part. All the drivetrain in the truck is brand new with less then 5k miles on it. I have all reciepts and I mean it's all new. I've had compliments oft the truck riding better then 4th gen and fords.

+ujoints
+carrier bearing
+ball joints
+all steering components with pump
+08+ steering swap with bilstein damper
+all brake components (calipers, pads, rotors front and rear
+all bearings hubs and basically every nut and bolt
+pure performance control arms upper and lower
+also have a set of gdp traction bars that have never been installed.

ONLY EXCEPTION IS NO FRONT DRIVESHAFT

Truck will come with steelies not the wheels in the pics

Basically two good fenders and have the front painted and the truck is super nice. It's been my baby but priorities are life so i must be a adult and move on.

Asking 25,000obo no trades. Best offer means an actual reasonable offer.

Last edited:
No clue how to post pics so I can send them by text or with someone's help. 502 909 2726

Hp tuners from chase at kingspeed race and repair. Just a nice conservative tune for all around use still. Had a 63/478 compound setup from firepunk that has seen 1053 on them with 100%overs. Truck now has 150% overs but running a single

Back