04 Dodge 2.6 Roller

cumminspwrd

Truck was finished being built around middle of last season, zero corners were cut and attention to detail is second to none. Danny Toops and I designed/built the chassis. Truck has maybe 10 hooks or less on it. Anyone who has seen this truck in person knows it could 2nd as a show truck.

With a competitive motor this truck would be a top runner.

Details are:

New NV4500 w/ aux. coolers w/ trans. blanket
Completely rebuilt 273 transfer case
New Front and Rear driveshafts with bigger joints
Valair Competition triple disc
4.88 Front and Rear gears
Front E-locker
Rear spool w/ 38 splined axles with driver hubs
Rear lightweight rear brake set up
6 Real Wheels with 6 New 35'' STS tires
Racing adjustable front shocks
Custom Weight/Water box
Custom paint with 08 front end conversion
Racing seat/steering wheel/ Custom door panels,gauge cluster

There is TONS more of little/misc stuff I am forgetting I am sure.

Truck can come with or without certain parts, Fuel system/ Air to Water etc.

Everything on this truck front to back is new basically, from suspension parts to paint and you could eat off it anywhere so to say. I will share full details and get more pics to those SERIOUSLY interested only. This is a must see in person, pics do it no justice.
~25k~

[ame="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/CumminsFTW/media/DSC_1193_zpsac4403d8.jpg.html"]DSC_1193_zpsac4403d8.jpg Photo by CumminsFTW | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/CumminsFTW/media/DSC_1188_zps996c9f98.jpg.html"]DSC_1188_zps996c9f98.jpg Photo by CumminsFTW | Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/CumminsFTW/media/DSC_1140_zps9c533e30.jpg.html"]DSC_1140_zps9c533e30.jpg Photo by CumminsFTW | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
I have seen this truck in person... Amazing attention to detail very clean no corners were cut at all

Guys this truck is literally the nicest truck I've ever seen. You will not be disappointed. And the seller is straight up one of the nicest and most honest guys you'll meet.

GLWS

Guys this truck is literally the nicest truck I've ever seen. You will not be disappointed. And the seller is straight up one of the nicest and most honest guys you'll meet.

GLWS

Thanks Rob, really appreciate it.

I've seen this truck a few times as well and it is absolutely beautiful. Good luck with the sale

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Just to clear up some stuff, nothing happened to the motor, was just planning on keeping it for my next project whatever that may be, I could sell it 100% complete for the right price.
Will be selling the turbo and manifold off it tho, Steed and HX60 with 3 Passes on it.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Just to clear up some stuff, nothing happened to the motor, was just planning on keeping it for my next project whatever that may be, I could sell it 100% complete for the right price.
Will be selling the turbo and manifold off it tho, Steed and HX60 with 3 Passes on it.

Details on the motor? Price with the motor?

I have decided to make a hook or 2 this year before making a hasty decision. Thought I was ready to sell but I'm not sure now. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Very nice truck here. Had the pleasure of being trackside with Greg, his two brothers and old toopsy last yr at schied. Beautiful truck, amazing detail, very nice program. Would not disappoint anyone.
I vote keep it! And come next weekend to Danny's memorial pull!

Thanks Clint! As of now I'm keeping it. I tried to get the engine buttoned up this weekend to make it out for his pull but doesn't look possible unfortunately.

Well damn, hopefully will cross paths again soon brotha. Good luck this season.

Back