04 duramax motor

cjncummins

I have a duramax out of an 04 for sale. It had an injector fail had blew a hole in the piston in #7 cylinder. The motor is mostly complete except for drivers side valve cover oil pan 3 injectors fuel lines front cover and all of the accessories on the front. Will part out or sell the way it is. I have the drivers side head off and it looks good. The rest of the motor sat out side with the head off for about a month, but i think the block will clean up just fine.

dmax

I have a duramax out of an 04 for sale. It had an injector fail had blew a hole in the piston in #7 cylinder. The motor is mostly complete except for drivers side valve cover oil pan 3 injectors fuel lines front cover and all of the accessories on the front. Will part out or sell the way it is. I have the drivers side head off and it looks good. The rest of the motor sat out side with the head off for about a month, but i think the block will clean up just fine.

how much are u asking for it?

DMAX

Do you have the cast peice on the front of the motor that has the tensioner pulley? Mines cracked
l_b3cc873ab64147aea1b59e1da227cd67.jpg

Back