04 gmc ec sb 4x4 lly

tatersalad

well guys the time has come for me to sell my baby, i have invested a lot of blood sweat and tears into owning this truck and as life would have it im selling my truck in order to invest more money into livestock for my future ahead. that being said ill give a little rundown on when/where i bought the truck etc...

MAKE/MODEL-

2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD extended cab short bed 4x4 LLY duramax/Allsion automatic PKG SLE with power locks/windows/mirrors/and drivers seat. truck currently has just shy of 154,000 miles. it is a white exterior with a beige tan interior. truck has husky liner floor matts front and back matching color as well.

THE STORY-

on december 31 of last year i picked the truck up for $11,000 from a member on dieselplace.com in arkansas, which btw is one of the nicest,honest, and down to earth guys ive ever came across in my life. the truck was drove from festus, mo ( where we met ) to bowling green, mo and had acquired some issues aong the way and the PO took care of me more than anyone ever would have. my friends mechanic lived in bowling green and did all their work for them and is extremely knowledgeable as a mechanic. long story short at that point ( 146,000 miles ) the following new parts were put into the truck..

NEW PARTS-

Brand new rebuilt front differential, tie rods, tie rod ends, upper and lower ball joints, passnger side hub assembly, idler arm, pitman arm, transfercase Pump rub kit from MA, also a transfercase brace from MA, transfercase pump, transfercase fork levers, transfercase output seal and i believe the input seal as well. also at that point had a new updated tail housing put onto the allsion transmission. prior to me purchasing the truck te water pump was replaced and the drivers side hub bearing assembly was replaced along with new front seats. also at that time had a 5'' exhaust, EGR blocker plate, and a DSP5 switch with EFI live curtisy of Nick/Bob at duramaxtuner.com. all in all truck $6000 + worth or parts and minor labor done at that time.

to my knowledge the truck doesnt leak/use any oil.

THE BAD-

the side piece to the drivers seat broke off the other day, the center console was broke when bought it, i have the new center console lid for it. the truck has plenty of rock chips and rub mark where previous owners drug there feet in the door. and has on small little ding the size of a nickel on drivers front quarter panel. so small i didnt even notice it when i bought the truck.

LAST 20 DAYS-

i just had a new apline single den head unit along with all ne alpine speakers all the way around professionally installed in the truck totaling $440. one week ago exactly had a set of brand new Runway Enduro MT's installed on truck, size is a 305/70/16 totaling $965, they have maybe 700 miles on them.

sorry for the long add, however i strive to be as honest as i can with buyers, im not out to screw anybody. and im not a used car dealership for that matter either, i dont wana see it go but times are changing and needs are arising to lessen my debt at the bank. ive loved this truck from the first day i bought and still do to this day, but it is time it has to go.

PRICE/TRADE-

I am simply asking a bit less than wat ive got into it, which is $16,500 OBO. The ONLY trade im considering at this point is a nice VW Jetta TDI. my cell is 1-309-three37-eight6nine2. my name is nathan harden, please call me TATER. i will get pics up as soon as i can, working full time plus the family farm puts a damper on free time. thanks and GOD BLESS.

price drop 16,000..forgot to ad it has a new delco alternator on it along with a new winshield with all new weatherstripping on it.

stronghurst illinois bout 30 mins from the iowa border by burlington iowa

Back