04 LLY built tranny

Duramax3000

I'm posting this for a friend. He bought a LBZ cheap from his dads company and is selling his old truck.

It's a 2004 LLY duramax it is dark green ext cab short bed 4x4 auto with 150k miles. It has a k&n cold air intake, LBZ turbo (60k miles on turbo) fresh head gaskets, stage 3 ATS tranny with 5 star converter and co pilot. It has a edge juice with additue and over head mount, it's a good lookin and good running truck.. I can't post pics but can e-mail them if interested. He is askin $17,000 obo.. Truck is located in central Kentucky.

b2.jpg

This truck? If so I have a few more pics.

Lol yeah that's it. I'm on kydtr too on there my name is riley. Thanks man.. The wheels don't go with it, it will be sold on stock wheels with good tires it also has fabtech tie rods.

the stack does not go either the stack was sold last week it has a 4in silverline exhaust and the tires that are on the stock wheels are 245 michelins brand new.
hey jason i made an account today

here are some more pictures

Attachments

• driver door.jpg
    driver door.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 29
  • front seat.jpg
    front seat.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 33
  • int back.jpg
    int back.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 23
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 53
  • motor2.jpg
    motor2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 42
  • steering wheel.jpg
    steering wheel.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 32
A little high on that price.

this truck books for $16,050 on kbb and that's private party good condition witch is what this truck is.. It's priced at $17,000 with a $3,000 tranny. I know everyone says aftermarket parts don't increase value but would u rather give $1,000 more for a truck with a built tranny.. I know I would. Plus if you was to buy this truck off a lot it would be priced at $18,000 at least.

ok only aftermarket part left on the truck is the exhaust everything else stock

Back