04 yfz450

ThisPreston

Rookie
I bought this quad from my neighbor who was the original owner. The engine was all stock until I bought it two years ago. It currently has about 20 hours on a rebuild. Oil changed and filter cleaned every ride. The chassis has Lager +2 A-arms, Lonestar +4 axle, PEP zero preload triple rate shocks up front and a factory rear shock. HMF exhaust. Comes with RAZRs on black bajas. I had the motor built by some of the best in the business. Tim Barker ported the head and installed all new valve springs and retainers, JT did the oil case mod, Cameron from sportland did the final assembly of the engine with a new Yamaha jug, WR crank and rod, CP piston and new OE timing chain, cams in mod position, every wear part in the motor was replaced. Compression is around 14.1:1. I run 114, but it will run on straight 100. It will not run on straight 92. I have a set of paddles, a full set of mx6rs on beadlocks like new, some stock wheels and tires, and some like new TT/flat track wheels and tires as well as a majority of the stock parts I can include at the right price. The only known issue is that 5th gear will skip under power. It shifts fine through all the gears and can be test ridden. I will have this fixed soon and the price will reflect, otherwise it's being sold as is. Other than 5th gear the quad runs out great, starts easy with a cbr600 battery and is reliable. It is the strongest stock bore/stroke/valve quad I've been on, and the suspension is very forgiving. Asking price is $3,000 OBO quad only. The buyer can expect to pay $200 for labor and $200 for parts to get the transmission work done.
y3u9atu8.jpg

ymeta6eq.jpg

egyzyhun.jpg

4ysevany.jpg

e9ymybu9.jpg

7amaba6e.jpg

guta9ana.jpg

Location is Lexington Illinois. Contact me on here for more pictures, details. Trades on a SxS, turbo LS parts, and firearms or anything else fast or obnoxious. Reasons for selling are to fund another project, and becuase I spent way to much on this quad to just let it rot in my shed. It never gets ridden.

[ame="http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/prestonmac0852/media/421123bf.jpg.html"]421123bf.jpg Photo by prestonmac0852 | Photobucket[/ame]
Beadlocks and the old mx6rs

Back