.040 Over 12 valve block

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSkyRacing

Living Under a Rock
$500 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Spare block that has been sitting in the corner of the shop for too long. Thought I had a couple projects lined up for it, but with moving and all it never happened. Would come with an unground good straight crank, might throw in a set of balanced and polished rods too. Everything has some surface rust even though it was oiled down. I can clean it up and re-coat it before it leaves.

I am willing to assemble the short block with any piston requested for $100 plus parts (with most Mahle piston and Clevite bearing sets costing ~$500). Best to call or text me at (715) 308-6080 for more information.

Sorry guys, sold. I am going to my normal place for finding good cores tomorrow, I'll let you know if I find anything.

Ok, disregard last, local deal fell through, this is available again.

EDIT: Polished/balanced rods have found a home, but I do have a set of stock rods that would need to be checked out yet.

Last edited:
If u ever have a deal like this again pm me please good sir. Ill sell my left nut for the cash. Got a 68 international rat begging for a 12v

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

If u ever have a deal like this again pm me please good sir. Ill sell my left nut for the cash. Got a 68 international rat begging for a 12v

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

I may be able to find another core engine for close to this price... I'll check next time I'm at the truck boneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back