05 - 07 F350 destroke 12v mounts.

Exodus

Guys, for you who have done the swap, What are the long and short flat piece for?

I have every piece but the flat stock, so i'm not spending 600 bucks just for them.

Attachments

• 12v_cummins_mount_01b.jpg
    12v_cummins_mount_01b.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm pretty sure its a spacer because the 12 valve block is narrower than a common rail block.

That's how you set the mounts them selves to fit ... It puts the rubber mounts where they need to be to fit in the superduty mounts.they should be labelled drivers side and pass side

Ok sounds good. The CR kit is the same, but no flat plates for 295.

The Flat plates add 270 to the price. The 12v kit is 565$

I don't know about you guys, but 270 bucks can buy a lot of flat stock!

If you haven't bough already.go through dawna at auto world.her and Ken are top notch..use their single mounts..even if you do use Destroked stuff go through auto world.Destroked suck a$$ in the customer service department.dawna is a busy woman but she usually gets back to you pretty quick

If you haven't bough already.go through dawna at auto world.her and Ken are top notch..use their single mounts..even if you do use Destroked stuff go through auto world.Destroked suck a$$ in the customer service department.dawna is a busy woman but she usually gets back to you pretty quick

Sounds good. I bought from destroked for my last swap, Their customer service wasn't the best. I'm sure they are a pretty busy business.

I did too..and prob wouldn't do it again..if I needed Destroked parts I'd go through dawna.that way at least she'd light a fire under em if they start dragging their feet

I sent an email to destroke about the mount prices. It's a mistake on their page. The mounts are 325, not 565.

They emailed be back within 2 hours, so that's pretty fast communication.

Back