05 1 ton no power.

superdutypowerd

Truck started spraying oil from the hpop. Discovered it was just a small o ring I replaced it. Now truck has no power, will barely pull forth gear. Had an SCT tuner on which I took off also. It acts like it's not getting enough fuel. Only electronic disconnect I made was the actuator in the turbo an batteries. Good throttle response, some power on low end none above like 16-1700 rpm.

How much have you driven it since you finished it? Can take some serious beating to get all the air out of the high pressure side

Idles for an hour drive for two idle another hour. Drove about 8 miles this mornin, WOT can't hold 65 mph.

Use a scanner if you can and see if you're getting oil pressure that's being demanded.

What the Allen bolt on the hpop for? Bleed air from system or some other purpose? I just replaced the o ring with one out of a standard set you'd buy at your local o ring set buyin place. I have extra hpop that come out of this truck that I investigated before I tampered with the one that's on the truck. There isn't a spring under it. Don't have a scanner handy. SCT not that fancy either. It also acted like it was comin back around this mornin, was kina peppy for a minute or two then back sluggish.

Last edited:
2016-04-23%2019.34.19.jpg

Hpop in truck. Oil was comin from top left of pump.

Well last night on the way home from KDP in Illinois she went down. Started blowin oil out of the dipstick tube. I thought it was comin from turbo oil feed at first cause I had it apart that mornin. Thinkin it punched one out, who's got a 6.0 for cheap?

Back