05 5.9 huge rail issues

Well it has to be in the tuning if that's the case. the demand is what the ecm is telling it to achieve nothing mechanical is going to effect that.

Maybe try a recovery file from Bob. I can't see anyway only the smarty is causing this other than somethings corrupt in the ecm

I take it that is with the SSR UDC? If you load just the base S06 (non-tnt/R), does it read the same RP-D?

Sorry for not being clear. What I meant to ask was is the RP-D the same value with the S06 as with the SSR UDC? I realize that it is high in both cases, but is it the same value? The value that you listed is very close to the max value that can be commanded using the SSR UDC. I am curious if with the S06 loaded it's close to the S06 max. It would really be helpful if it was not a TNT/R program too.

Does the truck have dual CP3's? Is the PRV installed or is the rail capped?

Just trying to help...
Paul

No this is a stock cp3 still lol 100% stock pump. The kit is on order for duals. And when I was using the touch to tune it with the s06 it didn't seem to do it but I messed up the sd card so I'm waiting on smarty to call me back with the files I need to make it work again. So I'm not sure what the values are. I see what your saying tho. The touch I was using was base tunes with revo. I wonder if I should try a regular s06? And see if it happens as well?

So I didn't have any time to change the pigtail but after I got back today from a weekend get away, I unplugged the fca and brake cleaned the hell out of both sides. Started it up and perfect! I drove it to the shop on the ssr tune and it was doing it the whole way. Did that and been fine for the last 40min. So that's weird lol

Back