05 ccsb wiring issues?

05MonsterDmax

Been messing with my 05 truck, put a stock motor back in it And kept my built driveline since I use it only to haul my camper. Now that its all lined out I'm looking into small issues that's been bugging me. My fiancé bought me a recon 3rd brake light and tailgate bar to match my tails. Stock 3rd nor the recon one has working cargo lights. It shows its illuminated when I push the button by my foglights. But it doesn't light. All brake lights function though? I went thru what fuses I thought it could be, but none blown.

*** I've been thinking its maybe in my bcm module? Reason being this. On my dic readout, it randomly tells me to service air bags, service brake system, and in order to roll up/down any windows the truck has to be started, won't work if turned over to acc like they should. I replaced the ignition switch, and nsbu when tranny was built. All the front end is new, so brake systems fine. Also my keyfob will only unlock, not lock. Used to all work then randomly quit. I haven't ever had the bcm reprogrammed or anything. Input?

Back