05 dodge 3500 puller

I would like to move on to another project and would like to see if I can get this sold. It is an 05 qclb 3500 srw laramie with 136k or so on it.
whats done to it:
stock bottom end
stock head with hamilton 110# springs
no heater grid
new II injectors
ats exhaust manifold 2nd gen t4
fte diesel 30" muffler into a single 5" mbrp black stack
home built hitch, ladder bars, rear bumper, weight rack, suspension stops ect.
single battery under the hood and 2 batteries in the bed next to the stack
fass 150 with filters
dr. p race box with switch.
lakeland full built trans with billet input, front hub, triple disc, and ats billet flexplate and double deep pan. with lockup switch, and od lockout switch.
dual gauge column mount with 100psi boost and 1600* autometer ultralites
or I also have a triple pillar mount and I can throw in the 3rd gauge I have for it for lift pump pressure. Also has a quad rail pressure gauge.

If It sells on here it can be running and ready to go however the new owner wants it setup. I can either sell it as is, needing a few parts or I will fix the few problems it has for the new owner. and If I fix it it can be fixed to your specs. I have a couple different options on turbos, injectors, pumps, tires, programmers, ect. that can be put together to make it do what you want.

please ask any questions you might have. as of right now it would need a rebuild on one of the 2 turbos I have for it. it needs a set of injectors put back in it and I have 3 different sizes of injectors to put back in it, it needs a cp3 put back in it. I have 2 to choose from.

options are:
turbo: s465, s471 both need to be rebuilt, or A silver 66 with 2.5 front cover and stock manifold from a buddies truck for the right price.
injectors: new II bodies with either stock tips, 65lpm, or 70lpm, or 100lpm.
cp3: floorit stage 4, II 120% 6.7 pumps
Tires: 265's cooper discover atr, or 35" mtz's
wheels: stock chrome aluminum or stock grey aluminum with center caps to match
programming: smarty ssr, ppe hot+2 low timing

Would like to get $20k as is or price is negotiable depending on what options the new owner wants me to do to it with the parts I have for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-N-MUZz5o

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

what axle ratio does it have? and did you ever run those 100lpm tips and how did they work?

If u sell it and whoever buys it dont want the ssr would u b willing 2 sell it?

The truck has 3:73's. It had 4:10's but i swapped them for a set of 3:73's for more wheel/ground speed

I did run the 100's for a little bit but my pump was already on its way out and i didnt know it. So i swapped to the 70's thinking the 100's were too big and found the pump couldnt handle those either. So the truck sat this year out for the most part waiting for a warrantied pump from john.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving a loaded concrete truck.

I might be able to sell the ssr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving a loaded concrete truck.

I am in the process of returning to stock. So if anyone is interested let me know. Stock turbo, brand new 4" tbe, stock cp3, stock injector tips, no programmer, 35" mtz's stock hitch and bumper. No guages. $18,000.<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back