05 Front End

PM DCSpecial for contact info for Hendry's in Channelview, Tx....they have about a hundred of them sitting there...full bumpers with all parts.

PM DCSpecial for contact info for Hendry's in Channelview, Tx....they have about a hundred of them sitting there...full bumpers with all parts.

unbroken has been there.....not sure why he doesn't have the contact info LOL

http://www.hendrystx.com/

Depending on what kind of 05-07 bumper you are looking for they may have it.
Last I checked a few months ago I know they had a bunch of the 450/550 XL bumpers.

Every once in a while someone else on ebay will pop up with one. I bought a 05-07 complete painted bumper off of there a few months ago.

Here's my contact info:
From I-10 in Channelview head north on Sheldon Rd....cross the RR tracks, pass the high school then turn right at the first light by the old Stop-N-Go....go about 2 miles down the crappy 2 lane road and Hendry's is on the right down a dirt driveway.

There....happy ? LOL

I need to find a set of chrome bumpers for my '06. I have a blue/silver 2 tone and the bumpers are painted silver instead of chromed. Ugly ass things, plus they scratch and chip (unlike chrome) and they're already showing rust spots on them. Why the hell did Ford ever decide to paint some bumpers???

Back