05 Manual trans ecm

97twinturbo

I need a 05 ecm from a manual trans truck the numbers on the ecm must be 3975271 let me know what you have. Thanks allot

I will check the one I have today and get back with you. It is off of my 06, but those numbers look correct iirc.

this is in a 97 truck and we r using the painless wiring harness and for some reason they are telling me that only that number will work ant remember if its 5271 or 5241. do you know forrest if the automatic will work tooo, it had something to do with the pins and the anti theft on the ecm, we had another ecm on there and the truck wouldnt idle down it hung at high rpm,s i need a ecm bad so any help is appreciated.

Words do not describe...

You could toss the pain-in-da-arse harness in the trash and use an 06 ecm. The possibilities are endless. Wiring is elementary.

The auto ECM will need to be flashed to manual. NO WAY would I intentionally pick an '05 of all years to convert to...

03/04? ok... 06/07? YOU BET! 05? do not want

well i didnt the problem is its in my 97 truck and i bought that thousand dollar painless wiring harness and the 05 is the only ecm that will work right with it. Can i buy any ecm and have it flashed to the one i want? who flashes them? i would really like to go to 06 so i can efi live tune it, not really sure what to do now lol stuck with this expensive ass harness.

Dealer can flash it for you. I still have not made it to the garage, work has been crazy. Look for it tomorrow.

i dont think it will work something to do with the painless harness i know when we had the 04 computer on it it would rev back down it would stayed at about 2500 rpm's something to do with the skim or something not sure.

Back