06 cp3 for sale!! LOW MILES

cummins0488

ive got a cp3 out of 06. had about 90k miles on it off stock truck. 300$ located in hederson, KY. pm or text 270-860-6893.

thanks
Lance

I am not sure where you think 90k miles is low miles. I know that these trucks are supposed to run way more than that, but low miles, at least to me, is under 50k, and I am sure that many others would agree.

I am not sure where you think 90k miles is low miles. I know that these trucks are supposed to run way more than that, but low miles, at least to me, is under 50k, and I am sure that many others would agree.

At least he gave a roundabout number on miles. Some guys would just put "low miles" and left it at that. Interested parties can decide for themselves if 90k is their definition of low miles.

At least he gave a roundabout number on miles. Some guys would just put "low miles" and left it at that. Interested parties can decide for themselves if 90k is their definition of low miles.

I agree with this for sure, nice for them to be able to decide themselves.

Well 90k is low compared to 150 or better like people try to sell. Pretty much it's a perfectly fine pump and would be good for someone. Thanks for your input though. Greatly appreciated

Back