06 Dodge Crewcab partout

coope3

Guys, I have a 06 Dodge 4x4 crewcab shortbed that I bought for the engine. It was hit in the front. I am picking up the truck this week and will start parting it out. Bed is gone and doors and interior are gone. Dash is gone too. Cab is good. Drivers fender is good. Single wheel 2500. 105K miles Location Lynchburg, TN
For Sale:

Rear end 600.00
Front end 600.00
Automatic tranny 600.00
Transfer case 500.00
Turbo 200.00
Rear Driveshaft 100.00
Front Driveshaft 100.00
Let me know if there is anything else you want.

Last edited:
Should be a good tranny wiring hardness, fule tank with sending unit, springs etc

Got any wiring harnesses? Looking for the one that goes from the driver's side rear door into the B-pillar.

I'm looking for all of the brakes. Front and rear calipers and mounts, master cylinder, rear e brake and porpotioning valve. Don't need rotors or pads. Shipped to 32931

got any pictures of the frame? I need the section of frame that includes the mounts for the trailing arms(also known as control arms)?

got any pictures of the frame? I need the section of frame that includes the mounts for the trailing arms(also known as control arms)?

I will get some pics up on Thursday. I am going to load it on the trailer tomorrow. Frame has a bend around the area of the steering box. Everything else looks good.

I'm looking for all of the brakes. Front and rear calipers and mounts, master cylinder, rear e brake and porpotioning valve. Don't need rotors or pads. Shipped to 32931

I will check on the valve but I would like to keep the front and rear axle assemblies together.

Back