06 dodge cummins 6 inch and 37s

McEwen Logging

I have for sale a nice 06 larmine sport dodge Cummins. 110,000 miles. It has a sky jacker 6 1/2 inch lift with 37s and 18 inch xd monsters wheels. Power windows and locks. The rear window has power slide and the peddles are power adjust up and down. The truck is sliver in color with gray cloth inside. Great ac and heat. NO GOOSENECK BALL. Truck runs and drive like it is stock. You can run 70 down the hwy and let go of the wheel and she will drive straight as an
arrow.
The only reason I'm selling or trading is I need something I can pull a gooseneck with. The only thing I will trade for. 06 or 07 dodge Cummins 6 speed. Or a Duramax 3/4 ton or 1 ton 4 door only trucks. I would like to keep the miles around the same as mine.
My number 615-63six-8three83.
price 24,500 obo
2011-09-03153131-1.jpg

2011-09-03153025.jpg

Last edited:
Truck is bone stock motor and tranny wise. Was one owner when I got it. I made a trade on it and though I would love having a lifted truck. But I was wrong. I cant do the stuff I need done on the farm with this truck. This is the only reason I want to sell or trade.

why not just take the lift off, sell it then tow with it? jw

Truck is an auto.

And I would do that but I don't have the parts to put it back to stock.

well it might be easier to just buy/find the parts and do it that way, alot of guys here in va do that after they pop their lift cherry

I did just get the truck. But I done some trading and cash for it. And 18 is way off.
If I can find the parts or even trade some one the lift for stack parts would be nice to. But they would have to be local.

Back