06 F250, Daystar level

don't know anybody who is but daystar is a leading manufacturer for alot of bushings and such stuff like that, i'm sure it is a good kit.

Ya, its seems like it, and its cheap enough. I mean, its only $137, if it is a good kit, then I can make that happen like tomorrow. haha.

Daystar makes a good Product...you'll have to change your Shocks in the front ..but besides that they seem cheap enough.

DR makes the best products for the Fords hands down. I was going to do just a levling kit but decided to go with the DR 2.5 cause it rides so much better due to the progressive rate spring. I would get the DR shocks from Truck Toyz, there like 99.00 a piece.

Ok guys, Im thinking about getting the 2.5 inch kit with new shocks. BUT, I dont think Im gonna need rear blocks. I measured, and the difference is a smidge over 2 inches. Plus, I do have a 200 lb bumper, so that makes the front droop a little Im sure.

Since the Daystar is a spacer you should gain exactly 2.5" of lift up front.

As for shocks, the Donahoe Racing Signature series shocks are the way to go, IMO. The are clear coated for easy cleaning and added protection against the elements, feature nitrosteel shafts (harder than chrome and last longer under salt spray tests) and are valved specifically for the SD.

I'm not sure if the Daystar includes any alignment cams to correct caster after the install of the spacers....but, if they don't you will most likely need to get the truck aligned and get the cams installed.

I'd get the truck aligned either way.l

Back