06 Juice/Attitude Problems

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
Just put this on an 06 dodge and it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. I thought on level 5 it should at least show some sign of smoke on the bottom end. Any opinions as to whats wrong?

The edge on my truck did not smoke at all on any setting. But I do have an 03

Bad power wire would be my guess first.

The Attitude monitor works. I haven't tried unplugging the power wire to see if it still gets power through the sensors or not though. I did use the left terminal of the fuse for power instead of the right. After the install and no real power gain, I re-read the directions with a fine tooth comb and the only thing different was that it said to use the right terminal of the fuse. That's since been switched with no difference but I didn't try it with it unhooked altogether to see if thats what powers the Attitude monitor or not.

???

Just installed one on an '03 6-speed yesterday and it smoked just a little bit and you could tell there was a power gain but not huge. Seems like 100 hp should still easily be felt on the auto truck. Hate to send it to Edge & spend $100 for them to reflash it and still not be able to tell a difference.

Edge does not charge $ to reflash. You just pay shipping one way. They do charge to up the power to the hot unlock.

Have to check that again then. The guy I talked to told me to send it back and they would reflash it with the newest version and look the box over for $99.

Back