06 opinion

Fox_91

Stihl Slinger
looking at a 06 CTD, has some mods, the thing hazes black a idle and i have a duramax now. have had a few cummins trucks but only 1 other 06, and it was stock so no comparing going on there. anyways, truck has air dog, 150 II injectors, s466 charer, arson cp3 kit, a larger fuel rail, efi live tuned, im thinking it most likely the EFI tune making it dirty at idle, but with the other fueling mods should it have an noticatble haze? the few 24v's iver had that were mildy turned up did not haze, but i put some 240 horse injectors in one one time and it hazed like this 06 does.

Hazing what? Black or white? If white it's not a tuning issue.

Haze with 150 or bigger injectors is common with the 06 should clear up after warm up.i would get a 10 mm injection pump as soon as you could with that size injectors.

hazed black, i know white smoke is not good ha. i ended up not getting the truck, was making a bottom end noise and trans did not shift correctly.

was that the one for sale in brookville? there has been a gray 4 door short bed for sale a long time on craigslist

Back