06 Paint changes

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
I change my truck up a little, I know you guys are brutal, so what do you think. lol

Attachments

• danscr11.jpg
    danscr11.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DansCR10.jpg
    DansCR10.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
needs a different wheel and tire combo.... the paint is not my style, as I like single colors, but it does look nice.... I think the wheels a taking from it though

Hey I think it looks really good! Wheels made a big difference. Only thing I might do is play with a few different contrasting colors of pinstripe between the color changes for a little more "POP". And possibly some black vinyl on the top of the headlights to help the black flow over them to the fender. But like I said I am trying real hard to find anything wrong with it.

In the second picture you posted; I don’t know if it’s the resolution of the picture but the line that separates the black and the gray looks uneven to me.

The wheels made a huge difference though. A roll pan to clean up the ass end and some tow mirrors (not flipped out) to give it some girth up top.

heres the rear, just black it out as well, and the lines are uneven, torn affect, also new cover over bed

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
AH! I see, now that you mention the "torn" effect.

Two squinting eyes in the black area on the tail gate would look kinda neat to me.

A/T tires on a lifted 4X4 ads the wimpy effect. Truck looks good but some M/Ts would give it the GRRRR effect.

May be just me, but I think the edges look like the painter had a speed wobble down the entire curve. I would rather see clean cut lines with a pinstripe between colors.....like lime green between the black and silver and hugger orange between the silver and white.

Truck looks good in person Dan, saw you headed down 35 by northern tool a couple hours ago. Wasn't really sure on the ragged edges in the pictures but in person it looks pretty sweet.

From a distance before I got up close, I thought it was a terrible job done on some stripes, not knowing what was trying to be achieved by the wobbly edges. Then seeing the attention to detail and no rough paint edges and the overall quality of the job up close. It really is a great paint job and a good looking truck.

Maybe throw a red pin strip to separate two of the colors?

It looks pretty good, I like the grill.

Back